Suprise!

I AM SO SORRY. I know its been a really REALLY long time. Sometimes i'm really busy or sometimes I'm lazy... sorry. But if you guys want more updates just comment or send me a pm, and that is what keeps my motivation going! I hope you enjoy this update. AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I WAS NOT EXPECTING 4.7K VIEWS! SARANGHAE YEOROBUN!

And the girls ages are now 16 - 17
I changed it due to some reasons 😏
~Sarang~
I entered the shop with Sehun, and he was so excited. Its like he never drank boba before -.-

"I want... that one," he started pointing.

I also tried to make a descision. It's not that easy when you like any flavor of Boba.

"What flavor would you guys like?" The guy behind the counter asked us.

"Choco!" We both replied at the same time.

"So.. Two chocos?"
"Nae!" We replied. Okay now this was creepy.

"Oppa, should we buy bubble tea for the others?" I questioned.

"They should get their own. Hmpf, I am not paying for their bubble tea." Diva much.

"But if Luhan oppa annoys you, don't ask me for help" I said.

"I wont!" He replied.

Lets see about that.

--------------10 mins later------------

"We're home!" I yelled and headed to the kitchen.

"SEHUN!! WHY DIDNT YOU BUY ME BUBBLE TEA?" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Luhan clinging to Sehun. I can hardly believe these two are older than us.

"Told you!" I said.
He just stuck his tongue at me.
I went upstairs to our room, I opened the door and I saw Rinnie taking her afternoon nap -.- and Yun was right next to her trying to tickle her nose with a tissue.

I decided to play a little trick. I went up and whispered something to Yun's ear. She nodded and had an evil smirk on her face

"BTS IS HERE!" We yelled running downstairs

~Sae Rin~
"BTS IS HERE!" I heard people yell, I jolted up and ran for my life.

"WHERE ARE THEY? JIMIN! SUGA! OPPA SARANGHAEYOOO~" I yelled as I ran downstairs. All I saw was Yun and Sarang laughing their butts off.

-.- oh. my. god. these girls are dead
"Yah!" I yelled as i started chasing them.

--------------20 mins later------------
"We ran around the whole house!"
Yun yelled as she rested her arms on her legs.

"FOUR TIMES!" Sarang finished her sentence.

"I told you before, don't mess with me" I replied with a satisfied smile.

|Jiwoon|
Sehun told me about the suprise party we will be having for Yun, everyone knows about it except for Yun herself.

I went downstairs and saw Kris talking to people on the phone.

"Hi Amber, we're having a surprise party for Yun Seo, so is it ok if you guys can come? Oh! Ok. See you then, Annyeong" He ended the conversation
I walked up to him with a smirk on my face.

"So, whats up with you and Amber"

"U-umm. N-nothing" He said while rubbing his neck.

"If thats what you say."

😏😏😏

-Sehun-

I called Sarang and Rin so we could plan the party.