Unnie is Coming!

Sorry i made u guys wait. This chapter is funny (i hope so) for you guys

~Rinnie~
"Unnie, what time will you be here?" I asked my cousin through the phone. She lived in Korea and she said she wanted to visit us.

"I'll be here around 2:00 pm, arraso?" She replied.

"Arraso, Unnie I missed you so much!" I said with a smile. I was so excited!!!!!!

"I missed you too, its been like, 3 years. Annyeong, I got to go." My unnie was always like a big sister. She had always babysat me when I was small.

I glanced over at the clock. 12pm, I looked around the house.

"Yun, Sarang I have to tell you something." I said walking to the kitchen. We were making breakfast. The oppas still hadn't woken up yet.

"Do you remember Jiyoon Unnie?"
"Yea," they both said in unison.

"Well, she is coming over today in two hours, and look at this place!!" I said raising my hands up.

Yun exited the kitchen. What is she up to now!
"OPPPAAAASSSSS!!!" Yun yelled.
"WAKE UP!!!" Sarang yelled. Aish these two are so immature sometimes.

Yun couldn't take it anymore so she went upstairs and started banging on the doors.

"Yun! What are you doing!" Sarang yelled at Yun who was seriously about to break the door.

"Waking them up! What else do think?" She said acting all smarty pants. Aishh This girl *facepalm

~Yun~

"Pabo." Sarang muttered.
"I HEARD THAT!" I said as I smacked her on the back.

"Ouch," she said as she started smacking me.

"YOU BOTH ARE SO STUPID! I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I'M FRIENDS WITH YOU GUYS!" Rinnie yelled as she separated us.

"Rude much" we muttered

I am the second oldest here and Sarang acts like she is the oldest!! She is like the craziest one out of us I swear! No one can understand what she is talking about half of the time.

"Good morning," Seung-hyun (T.O.P) said sleepy eyed.

One by one all of them started to come out.

"Hey! CAN I HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION PLEASE!!!" I yelled.

"Oooof, Kkaebsong, don't do that again" Baekhyun said as he gave a little jump

"Sae Rin's Unnie is coming today! And we need to clean this place up." Sarang said.

"Is she pretty? How old is she? Is she bringing any friends? Whats her name?" They all started to bombard Rinnie with questions.

"W-WAIT!! Hold up!! We are not telling you guys anything to anyone until this place is cleaned up!" Sarang said.

Bigbang Oppas started to clean immediately.

~Rinnie~
Minseok immediately started to work, i guess he is interested about Jiyoon unnie.

OMG!!! I CAN LIKE TOTS SEE IT!!
"I SHIP!!" I yelled as i fist-pumped the air. Minseok looked at me and i just assured him with a smile.