"She'll be fine she's a fighter just like you" He said, I nodded and looked at the duffel bag longingly.

"What is it baby?" Eddie asked,

"I hate this outfit" I said touching the hospital gown in disgust, he smiled.

"Cerys brought you some stuff" He said nodding at the bag of clothes, I nodded and was just about to stand up when my doctor came in.

"Hello sweetie" She said softly "Now your head might be a little sore because you have a concussion due to the injuries caused and several migraines just take some of these" She handed Eddie some painkillers and left the room. I sat up steading my head and shakily stood, I grasped Eddie's hand and he helped me up.

"Eddie leave so I can get dressed" I said

"You might fall Amy you're still not steady in your feet" He protested, I sighed and walked towards him.

"Eddie just turn around" I said pushing him around, I pulled out the clothes, a black bra and panties with a light brown jumper and scarf with black skirt and boots. I changed and told him to turn back around. I linked my fingers with his and walked out beside him.

It reeked of hospital out here, someone had sprayed my favourite perfume or something like that. Jennifer was bawling her eyes out and Nick was talking to Taylor who looked like a zombie. He looked up and saw me, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight then Nick as the hospital bed hugs were pretty shit.

"Oh Amy honey you're ok" Jennifer said hugging me tight,

"Mia will be" I said pulling away, the McK brothers actually looked distraught and so did Aidan and Katie. I walked over to the little ones.

"Come 'ere munchkin" I said to Katie letting her hug me,

"Mia's not going to die is she" Katie said a stray tear falling down her face, I wiped it away.

"No way hosey, little one she'll pull through she always does " I whisper pulling her onto my lap,

"What do you mean she always does?" Katie asked curious looking up at me, I felt Aidan slither down next to me as I sat on the floor.

"She just does, do you want to hear a funny story?"

"Yeah" Aidan said

"There was this one time that me and Mia and Katy were sitting in her kitchen making some food, we were 8. And oh god" I said giggling, Cerys, Paola, Katy, Aedan, Nick, Taylor and Eddie all listened in.

"I remember this" Paola said before laughing really loudly,

"Anyway so what happened is that we were playing some music dancing singing I think your mommy has a video of it somewhere" I said to Aidan and Katie,

"And me being the idiot I am threw some bacon in the frying pan and the oil came back to hit me in the face, and Katy who was making caramel sauce dipped her finger in the sauce and burnt her finger" I said shaking with laughter, Katy was bright red

"When does Mia come into this?" David one of the McK brothers asked,

"Oh Mia has the best part in this" Jennifer said chuckling,

"So Jen here had to bring me and Katy into the hospital with a burnt finger and face, Mia kept on trying to get her moms attention. The doctor gave us painkillers and soothing lotion. And then Mia went Mom did you take my cake out of the oven" I said laughing, Aidan and Katie were giggling and Katy was trying not to piss herself because she was there too.

"So Jen ran out of the hospital and drove away leaving us three to explore the hospital, so us just skipping around the hospital and wait a minute Jen is this the hospital" I asked, she nodded.

"Who wants to go on an adventure" I said standing up, Katy jumps to her feet laughing as well.

"Thank you" Jen mouths to me as I grab Aidan and Katie's hands and walk out of the room, Katy grabs Aidan's other hand and swings him up in the air. He giggles and runs forward.

"Continue with the story Amy" He skips forward dragging his twin sister with him,

"Right so me, Mia and Katy all explored around the hospital and we came across a cupboard" I said stopping at the cupboard, Aidan and Katie smiled giddily up at me.

"So what we did is went in and took out some doctors outfits" Katy said walking inside and taking out some white coats, four of them. I helped Aidan and Katie put them on and we continued walking.

"Then we treated a patient of our own" I said walking into a room where a sick child was sitting there. I walked over to the nurse,

"Hi their older sister is really sick and they need their mind off something, can they just talk to the little boy here" I asked politely, she nodded and took a seat.

"Go introduce yourselves" I said pushing them forward, both of them started talking to the little boy Justin.

"Amy I'm really sorry about what happened" Katy said tears glistening in her eyes, I pulled her into a hug.

"I fell for it first, it's my fault that Mia's in the state she is" I said tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Mia volunteered and Amy I think she'll wake up" Katy said,

"How she got a knock to the head" I sobbed,

"So did you" Katy pointed out "Plus I don't think she wanted to kill any of us"

"Why do you say that?" I asked

"There's more efficient ways of killing someone" She said darkly,

"I just can't live without one of my best friends Katy it's killing me" I said, she hugged me and whispered into my ear.

"Same"

We sat with Justin for a bit telling him stories and stuff like that when my phone rang.

"Hey Eddie" I said walking over to the corner of the room,

"Mia woke up" He said hurriedly, I gasped and ran down the corridor. She's ok.