blurb 5- ashton

asHTON LOOKS SO GOOD IN THSI PICTURE DJCKSKD...ok let's get going

it's july 7, and its ashton's 21st birthday. you have a surprise party planned for later that night. while having to keep ashton distracted but still having a great birthday, you planned to take him out to breakfast to one of his favorite diners. being his girlfriend of 3 years, you can not believe that he is already 21! after the fantastic breakfast, ashton went out to spend the day with his mom and siblings, knowing when to bring ashton to your house for the surprise party. scrambling to get the final touches on all the decorations, friends started to arrive while getting instructions to hide to surprise your now 21-year old boyfriend. now being 7:00, you hear a knock and then the door open-everyone screams,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON!," with ashton wearing a shocked face then seeing you knowing you planned all this. he walks up to you and says, "thanks for planning this babe. the best birthday surprise yet," then kisses you, going back to enjoy the best birthday ever!

-

sorrY that wasn't the best but hAPPY 21ST TO MY LOVE ASHTON IRWIN. I HOPE IT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY YET!!

thanks for reading and voting and all that! please comment, give me motivation to keep writing, and advice if what i write can be tweaked!! ill try to update tomorrow!! brooke :D