blurb 1- ashton

here we go...

ok so you and ashton have been internet best friends for about 2 and a half years being in the all time low fandom(loml's). you guys met through a tweet you tweeted, which consisted of a picture of jack in a fan's bra. after that conversation took off, you two instantly clicked and have been best friends ever since. you get a text one day in june, that he'll be in your city for a week in about 2 weeks. after 10 minutes of excitedly trying to explain to your mom that ashton was going to be in town and that you wanted to meet him really bad, she agreed to drive you to the mall. for the next 2 weeks, you and ashton have been eagerly texting and facetiming each other. finally the big day finally comes and you arrive at the mall right at the approximate time you two agreed on and walk to the red robin in the middle of the giant place. after about 10 minutes, you feel a pair of hands cover your eyes, "guess who?" you hear a voice say, turning around to find your internet best friend of 2 and a half years in front of you. ashton excitedly pulled you in a tight hug and then pulled back to look at you and says,"you're even more beautiful standing in front of me than behind a screen", you just giggle and take his hand walking to the red robin for a night full of fun and memories for a lifetime. oK BEING INTERNET FRIENDS WITH ASHTON WOULD BE AMAZING.

so this is my first blurb and it was most likely really sucked but please give me feedback and advice for the future! and book cover creds to -scarredwrists- go check out her stories! also, if this is ok ill most likely update sometime on saturday!

thanks for reading,
brooke :)