Chapter 53

By third block I was itching in my seat. I could barely contain myself. I was sick of being cooped up in a class room, listening to the endless droning of the teacher. I slouched in my seat arms crossed over my chest and my feet tapping restlessly on floor. Ryan elbowed me. "Can't you sit still?!" He chuckled.  "I'm.Bored." I grumbled. " I want to go outside, do something more than just SIT here!"

The teacher stopped her speech and gave me a scary look, that basically said. 'Be quiet, or die.'

I rolled my eyes and sulked quietly turning my attention to the green school grounds outside where one of the PE classes were playing a game of rugby.

"How about I tell you something interesting." Ryan whispered.

"Interesting... HAH. Riiiighhht. Go on then." I muttered.

"Well after first block this morning, I saw policemen in the office. Apparently there was a break in." He shrugged.

"A break in wow. Anything stolen, or was it just a case of some kids smashing a window and running off again?"

"Well there was the orange tape in certain parts of the room, and some real obvious foot prints, so it wasn't just a smash and run."

"Huh."  

"Could have been one of those gang initiation things." Chuckled Ryan. "To get in the gang yo have to break into the school office, then we be biddies for life!" Ryan muttered putting on a deep voice that caused me to laugh. The teacher then stopped in the middle of her speech turning her attention towards me. She glared at me and then asked me about the full process of gel electrophoresis, I could only shrug and then laugh at her. "What the fuck is gellelectophororoisss?" She wasn't impressed.

So, the last15 minutes of the lesson I spent outside the class room sitting on the floor and staring at the ceiling wondering if she would even care if I just left.

I waited till Ryan came out and then dragged him as fast as I could down the hall before the demon biology teacher could drag me back inside her classroom.

"Geeezus I'm just waiting for a fist fight to break out." Commented Ryan smirking at me.

"Well, thanks." I muttered flipping out my cell phone to check for messages.

thehottestguyalive: outside waiting. hurry up fatty.

"God I'm actually so sick of school. I hate it. It's. So. GAY!!" I groaned.

Ryan looked at me and shook his head. "And it took you a whole two days to figure this out? How...?!"

"Hey guys! Wasup ma hommie geeeeeee!!!!" Crowed Brody making me jump. He pushed his way inbetween us and slung his heavy arms over our shoulders.

"Not much....broooo...?" I said pulling a face.

Brody frowned at me. "Girl, you need to work on your bro talk."

"Bro talk. Really?"

He's such a goof

"yeeaahhh broooooooooo" He howled.

"Mate. Really?" Ryan frowned shoving Brody's arm off him.

We passed through the exit doors, and Ryan proceeded to slide down the stair rail as Brody and I took the steps.

My mouth hung open slightly and I frowned.

Kale was waiting for me.

His car however was nowhere to be seen. He was leaning up against the wall hands in his pockets watching my every move as I scrutinized him with suspicion.