1. Michael Deuxsa

" Michael, please. You are one of the best ones we've ever had. You can't just bail on us now!", Kane said while gripping on my arm like clingy bitch. I rolled my eyes and pulled him off of me.

" No, man! I said no, and that's final.", I said as I walked to the door. He groaned loudly, and went after me as I walked out. " Come on, Mikey! If you don't do it, they'll kill me! Help me out, buddy.", He said as he pouted. " You can't say no to this face. I know you can't, Mike."

I clicked my tongue, and gave up. " Yeah, sure. I will. Back off.", I said and pushed his face away. He jumped and hugged me, kissed my cheeks and pinched them. I slapped his hand away and pulled out a middle finger and he just giggled. He smiled and walked away while skipping.

How did we even became friends?

I sighed and decided to take a stop at the coffee shop. Because I'm dead tired from all the punching and shit. My phone vibrates and I quickly pulled it out and saw a text message from my mom, that said:

Mom: I won't be coming home tonight. Sorry, baby. Take care of Riley, okay?

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Mom was always busy with her job. She even told me that her boss was trying to hook up with her. I mean, like, can you not like my mom? I know she looks like a model, but still, don't you have a wife, old man?

Hell, even I can't believe she's my mother.

My dad died when he was fighting off some punks that tried to steal mom's purse. Mom was okay, the stupid retards we're beaten into a pulp by dad. I thought he was going to be alright, but I was wrong. One of the thieves managed to stab my father in the chest. Straight to where his heart was. He died as a hero. I miss him.

A tear started falling off my eyes, I quickly wiped it off. I was going to text one of my closest friends to come join me at the coffee shop, when I suddenly bumped into a boy and we both fell on eachother.

Damn.
He's beautiful.

I realised that I was staring at him for too long. He chuckles and I quickly got off of him and tried to hide my blush as I did. " I'm so sorry. Are you okay?", I asked. He smiled and nodded. " It's okay, man.", he said as he put his hand on my left shoulder.

I blushed and shit, I think he saw it. He raised his brow and smiled. " Um, I was thinking that...", I trailed off. " Thinking of what?", he asked. His voice is beautiful, it's unbelievable. I blushed harder even more.

What the heck is wrong with me? I'm sure I'm not gay. Right? Right? Hey! Damn it.

" I was thinking that you could come with me to Starbucks. As an apology. If that's okay with you, though.", I said. Yes! I didn't stuttered. Wait, why am I asking a stranger to go with me?

"Oh, sure. Right now?", He asked. I nodded my head and held his hand as we ran to Starbucks. Wow, he actually said yes. I mean, who would agree on going with a person like me? He's going to Starbucks with a total stranger! Wait a minute... what am I holding? He chuckles and I realised what I had did. I let go of his hand and apologised. " It's fine. I like it.", he said. Wait, did he say he like me holding his hand? Does he like me too? Wait. Do I like him? I'm so weird, I hate myself.

We arrived and walked inside and he said he wanted to order and pay for it, as well. I hesitated but he wiggled his finger saying no. " But I bumped into you!", I said. He rolled his eyes. " I'm paying, now go find us a table.", He said as he turned to the man at the counter.

I found a place and sat down while he ordered. I didn't tell him what I wanted but whatever. I'm sure he has a goodtaste in coffee. Maybe he'll taste good as well...

Oh my gosh! I am gay! He turned me gay! But he's hot so who cares? I blushed at the thought of it. I just met him!

" You sure blush a lot.", I turned around and saw the boy I probably have a crush on. I covered my face with my hands, he was holding our coffee, he put them down and smiled and pulled my hands away. " Don't cover your face.", He said. I swear, I melted at it. Thank God, I didn't. That'd be weird as hell. After all, he was only saying things.

I'm really weird.

" So tell me about yourself.", he said as he took a sip from his coffee. I smiled and took a sip from mine.

" My name's Michael.", I said. " How about you?", I asked. " King.", he said with a smirk. I pulled out an amused face and smirked. " Really?", I asked.

" Really."

"It's a nice name."
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
# Aye! Tell me, how was it? Anyways, have a good day! ✌