Chapter 1

Niall POV.

"Hi Mr.Thomas. can I Ask you something?" I asked my last teacher of the day.

"Of course you can." He said licking his lips. I really don't want to do this but no one else is staying.

"Can stay in this class after So I can finish My Math project." I asked regretfully.

"Of course Mr.Horan. you can sit now. Class started." He say and I Nodding sitting In My Desk. Soon the Bell ring and everyone was in the classroom. He then started class.

Usually I would lust but Today I Couldn't so I Just sigh as I doodle into my notebook. Just in my own world until I heard

"Mr.Horan." I Look up seeing the whole class stare at me.

"yeah?" I asked.

"What is the answer.?" Mr.Thomas asked. 'Come on Niall your smart your suppose to know this' I mean tally scream at myself.

"I don't know. What was the question?" I asked and everyone gasp. Even The School bad Boy. The teacher just Tsk me And Moved on. Soon 10 minutes the bell rang. Everyone up and left As I got Things I Need out my backpack. Soon Everyone except me and Mr.Thomas Was Gone. Both just doing our own thing.

Soon I See him get up and walk to me slowly. When he stops in front of me I look up and asked "yes?"

"Oh nothing. Just admiring." He say in a creepy way running His hand Up and down my arm. I instantly Jump up.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to back away as he moved closer to me. Soon I feel something hard and cold on my back. Of course. I reached the wall.

He Gets to me and Grabs my arms tightly and laughs "I think Its time for your punishment mr.Horan."

"W-What?" I asked Scared for my life as He force a Kiss on my lips making me whimper.

"Oh nothing. Just remember early? You was being a naughty boy. And it's time for punishment." He laughs Grabbing my ass.

All I could do is whimper as he do these things. As He is pinning me against the wall Kiss the heck out of me -Me whimpering- His other hand started to fiddling with my head buckle. All I could do is cry.

As he started to rub my lower region I heard the door open And I couldn't be more happy then I Am Now.

--------------------------------

Thought¿?¿?

Hope you guys enjoy.