Chapter 2

I woke up feeling really dizzy. Everything was blurred. When my eyes cleared, I took in my surroundings. And then I realized...I wasn't in my room!

Instead of completely panicking and screaming my head off, I looked around. I was in some kind of clearing in a forest.

And then I started panicking. How did I get here? Did I get kidnapped or something? Why would somebody kidnap me? Uh? Why am I like blabbing to myself? Am I going crazy? Is this some sort of wacky dream...?

I not only was in a different place, I even felt different. I kinda felt...stronger. I was even wearing clothes I hadn't worn anytime before. A red Japanese style top over black shorts and cool blue sandals which I remembered I'd seen somewhere. I was paler than before too.

"Why are you looking around?" a guy's voice suddenly said.

I jumped about 10 feet back which was really difficult considering I was lying down on the ground. I looked at the guy and realized he was standing next to me. Why didn't I notice him before?

He was kinda good-looking: pale skin, onyx eyes and black hair that were in this duck-butt-ish shape and I couldn't put a pin on where I'd seen it before. He was wearing these cool ninja-style blue and white clothes and we had the same type of shoes. Oh yeah and he looked plenty creepy and really emo.

"Who... the hell are you!?" I asked and even to me, my voice sounded different. More high-pitched and kinda scared.

His expression turned from serious to concerned. "Are you all right? Did you hit your head too hard when you fainted?"

He knelt next to me and I shrank back. His expression turned confused. All I could think of was- Why was he acting like he knew me!?

When I was shrinking back, a strand of my hair came into my eyes. I realized my hair was longer and thicker. And it was also...

I gave my third blood-curling scream. Emo boy kept his hands over his ears. "Why are you screaming!?" he yelled.

"My hair is PINK!" I screamed and started anime crying. Wait a minute! I. Was. Anime. Crying. What the-?

"Um...yeah, your hair is pink Sakura...so?" Emo boy asked.

"Yeah, but how? I mean I freaking hate the color and- whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa." I said, "What did you call me!?"

Emo boy looked more confused by the second. "Sakura...?"

I slowly said, "My name is...Sakura..."

"And my name is Sasuke...what are you getting at?"

I slowly put the pieces together. And gave my loudest blood-curling scream yet. "I'M IN THE NARUTO WORLD! NO FREAKING WAY! AND IN SAKURA THAT TOO!"

I sat there with my arms, sorry Sakura's arms folded legs crossed muttering, "No way. No way. NO freaking way! This can't be happening. This can't be happening. This can NOT be happening. How did it happen actually!?"

I pinched myself hard, hoping this would be a dream. But of course, I just gave myself -oops! Sakura a bruise. I thought back to the night before. The getting angry at stupid family part and later...oh! The wish! But then, I wished for being an awesome ninja right. Sakura is NOT an awesome ninja. I scowled at the stupid people who grant wishes. Screw you! I could've done better. But then...

If I was in Sakura's body then that would mean SHE WOULD BE IN MY BODY!

I opened my mouth to give another blood-curling scream- the thought of Sakura in my body was just horrifying!- but a hand clamped over my mouth.