Scream

Twiggy's P.O.V.

Soon, I found myself feel deep into the forest, late at night with no idea where to go. It was dark & it was raining. To make it even worse, it was quite foggy tonight & the denseness of it obscured my vision. I did not stop there, or anywhere.

His presence was with me. It was something other worldly that I could not quite describe or maybe I had yet to understand more, but he was here. I did not know how I could tell that by a mere feeling or how he was following me without being spotted, it was just a whole thing in itself that has yet to be explained. I was not looking to find out, though, as he was just close by & I couldn't focus on thoughts just like these. I had to stay focused on my surroundings.

Gotta keep running. Gotta keep running. Must get away!!

As of now, that was the only thought that was coursing through my mind. The rain became much, much heavier & my wet clothes were weighing me down. The soil turned soft & at some points it was muddy. The rough terrain did not help any. The fog somewhat cleared but it was still pretty hard to see, the darkness cast over my surroundings was overwhelming.

And now my heart was pounding so wildly in my chest that I could practically hear it in my head, pulsating & echoing throughout my mind.

Boom boom. Boom boom.

My sides ached from running so hard, my legs were just about to give in underneath me, & my chest felt as if it were to explode. My lungs felt like it was burning, my heart was pounding. Each huge intake of air hurt, but I couldn't help it at all. At this point I was extremely exhausted. It didn't help any when I had to twist & zig zag around trees here & there as to not ram myself into a Herculean tree trunk then wind up as Manson's little blood pack. I just had to keep running & running, non stop. I never felt confident that his presence was far away from me. He was here. He was following me. I had to get away as fast as I could! No stopping me. Not even the fact that the muddy & slippery terrain could be atrocious scared me. What terrified me was what was out there, what could happen. There was a fuckin monster waiting to sink it teeth into me then feed off of my struggling body. That monster may have been my lover, but not anymore. I won't let him get me. I would not be a victim to him.

I just kept on going & going until the ground beneath me was GONE.

I found myself tumbling down, down, down. All of my limbs were thrashing about & I was practically bouncing on the ground like a ball. Somethings were scraping against my skin. Down I went.

I felt a hard blow onto my head as I landed. Intense pain engulfed me & in mere seconds, I found myself fading away. As everything darkened, I heard a blood curdling scream.

It was his voice, it was his cry. It was my name that he was calling out for in desperation.

Heyyyy! It's not over. Sit cho ass down & wait for another update! This isn't the end, I assure you.

Thank you for the peopLe who are stiLL readin'! <3
Comment, vote, share, whatever the fuck you fancy!