Prologue

"So this whole relationship was a lies" Leon seethes, his hands clenching at his sides.

"It may have started that way, but I truly love you." I say, trying to step closer towards him but he practically jumps away and I wince.

"Francesca, you lied to me. You hurt me. How can I be with you if I can't even trust you anymore?" Leon's voice began to soften. It was still thick with anger, but there was a definite strain.

"Why are you saying that?" I ask him, my voice breaking at the end.

"It's the truth Francesca, something you obviously know nothing about" Leon says coldly. A chill rushes over me.

Before I can say anything else Leon walks out the room, slamming the door behind him. The room feels void of air and I struggle to breathe as the realisation dawns on me: I lost him. I lost the man I loved.

~~~
Told you short! Anyway so this is a short story since I can't keep this going forever. Some will be Fran's P.O.V. and some will be Leon. I've had this idea forever and I really need a Leonesca fanfic because they are my fav ship right now, yes the person previously known as LeonettaLover doesn't like Leonetta that much. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story. The next two chapters will also be short since they will merely be introductions to Fran and Leon. Thanks for reading and enjoy!!!

Lexy ✨

(january 2021 - i can't believe i'm fucking editing this)