intro. | five years before

"Let's break up." I looked at him, half shocked. I know that this time will come. I know that we'll end sooner. I know, I already know. But why does it still hurt so damn much? "W-why.." I asked stupidly even though I already know the answer. Torture, yes. I want to torture myself. "I.." He bit his lip and looked away from me. Being cautious not to hurt me by hearing the truth. But hell, I already am.

"You love him?" I asked him, not looking directly in his eyes. I closed my eyes as I wait for his answer. Expecting him to answer no. "Yes." My eyes went open and looked at him directly in his eyes when I got the courage to. "Yes. I do love him." My eyes watered hearing those sincere words from him. I felt weak. My body lost its strength and I almost fall. I heard my heart shatter. As if something is stabbing me on the inside, pain killing me slowly.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I'm sorry."

*NOTICE*
PAIRINGS: YOONMIN/YOONJIN/VMIN, TAEJOON (VMON)

in case you didn't see the story tags~

THERE'S A POSSIBILITY THAT YOUR SHIP WOULDN'T BE IN THIS STORY I'M DOING THAT BECAUSE I AM FOLLOWING THE FLOW OF THE STORY.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHIPS MENTIONED, IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO CONTINUE READING OR NOT. 

AGAIN, THE PURPOSE OF THE SHIPS IS BECAUSE OF THE STORY PLOT. I, BY NO MEANS, AM NOT DISRESPECTING THE OTHER SHIPS.

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND.