Chapter 6:Where am I?

I pass out and I hear someone coming into my room.It was a strange figure at least it looked like on before I passed out.I wake up and notice I'm in a car with all the vampires and there's one I don't know and he looks at me while I look at him back "Um Uhhh" He seems a bit crazy. "Don't mind him alice"⭐️. "Uhh umm my my n...name is Haru." I look at him,"Oh hi Haru." "Wait Michael where are we going?" Michael adds,"I won't tell the secrets." ⭐️ 3 hours later we seem to pull in at what looks like a "Wait what is this p..place" Michael adds,"Those are spoilers"⭐️. We pull into the place and Michael opens up the door and I notice that my hands are tied to Haru's hand "Uhh why am I-" Michael says,"spoilers⭐️." We walk inside and Haru and me seem to have a hard time walking "Okay we're here⭐️" Michael says with a creepy smile on his face. "Okay where is-" Michael adds "you'll know everything later" he throws us in this cage and ties me and Haru to one of the bars on the cage cell door.Haru and I are still tied together at the hands to which made it uncomfortable. "You'll know later what's going on and Alice be careful with Haru and you'll find out why."⭐️ He locks the cage door and walks out of the room. We sat in there for hours and then Haru starts acting crazy. "H...aru Haru are you okay?" He starts to mumble something I couldn't make out what he was saying and then shadows appear I scream "H...HARU HARU!!"