Good Ol' Days

A/N: Hey guys, so far people has been saying that this story has too much suspense + mixed feelings (sorry! But that's what happens when you write a thriller/supernatural story) so you guys want some happy moments. Not really a hopeless romantic person but I'll try! Time to walk down memory lane~

Jungkook's bucket list

1. Go ghost hunting
2. Swim with sharks
3. Learn a new language
4. Bungee jumping
5. Play messy twister

"Babe, what should I write for the 6th one?" I was nibbling on the tip of my pen, wondering what to write next. "Hmm it's really up to you, kookie. It's your bucket list after all" was Taehyung's reply who was busy watching his favorite anime on his laptop while I was lying down on his lower back. It was a lazy day on bed for us.

"But I have no idea. How about you name me one of yours?" He paused his anime and shifted his attention to me. "Well, I would love to start a memory jar. One especially for us, the other for family and friends"

6. Start a memory jar

"Omo, you really wrote it down?!"

"Of course!"

"But babe, that is your bucket list. It should be what you want to do" I got up and laid face down beside him, using my left hand to support my face while I continued to scribble on my notebook with my right hand. "I know but whatever you love will be what I love too, taehyungie" I leaned closer to leave a peck on his lips.

"You're so cute, you know that" he kissed me once more and resume his anime.

Four more to write. I was deep in thought despite all the laughter coming from my alien other half. I swear he's one anime freak. He even looks like this character which I've no idea what his name is. For the last four, I want it to be something meaningful. Something that will leave a mark for the rest of my life.

7. Sleep under the stars on the beach
8. Get married to Taehyung
9. Adopt two kids (or maybe more)
10. ???? ? ????

What's the last one? Nah, it's a secret.

Taehyung finally ended being an anime geek and started to annoy me. "Hey why is the last one all in question marks? What is it? Tell me tell me!" He was bouncing up and down the bed, hitting me with his fluffy pillows.

"Aish, noooo. It's a secret!" I stuck my tongue out. He continued hitting me with the pillow so I stood up as well and took the other extra pillow leading to a pillow fight on a lazy Sunday afternoon. We were all alone in his huge mansion. Well of course dirty thoughts ran through my mind but nah, Taehyung taught me how to be a good boy.

Between the two of us, people have the usual impression that Tae is the naughty one because of his bad boy looks but in reality, it's me who is well more.. Untamed.

Lesson 1: Never let looks deceive you.

"Hey stop! You're being so rough on me!"

"Want me to go rougher?" I smirked.

"Nooo please! You're hurting me!"

"I don't care, baby" I continued hitting him harder.

"Ahhhh noooo. You better clean this up, Jungkook" the room was surrounded with white feathers floating in the air down to the bed. "Help me, pleaseeee" I grinned and pouted as adorable as I can to reel him in. He let out a groan but helped me out, anyways.

While cleaning up, I told him to find a day for us to fulfill my bucket list and he suggested to do some of it today since we still have lots of free time. With our super speed abilities, the room was sparkly clean in no time.