party and some more

Start from the beginning

"Jake I am tired of people telling me what to do! I want to enjoy myself and I am going to do that!I just wanna get drunk and forget about all tge things that have taken place in the last week which have changed my life 180°!"

Renee asserted

"Oh Rey. Please be careful. Guys will try to hit on you. "

"Jake I am not interested in them. I am a big girl I can take care of myself. " Renee said rolling her eyes.

"Okay Rey but I will be here for sometime atleast. So just call me if you are in trouble. And don't drink too much. You are a true lightweight!"Jake said teasingly.

"Oh stop teasing me Mr. Know it all " Renee teased and decided to go find Jess

"Laters Jakey poo " She teased. " He just shook his head as a gesture of disapproval.

Renee spotted Jess dancing with a girl from their school as stood at the side and watched all the people dancing. As she was scanning the room she felt a pair of eyes on her. In the corner of the room she saw those golden eyes staring back at her just like her dream . She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again the golden eyes were nowhere to be seen. She just sighed at her paranoia and observed Jess again. Jess waved at her and gestured her to join them on the floor. Renee just shook her head and mouthed that she was going to the kitchen. She grabbed another drink from the kitchen and made her way to the living room. Jess approached her and dragged her to the dance floor. Renee tried to protest but in vain. She danced with Jess and Mandy for sonetime. Fortunately no one had hit onher yet. They danced with some of the guys. Renee had managed to gulp down four beers which made her feel fuzzy. As she was dancing with Richard a guy from her english class who wasn't a wolf she felt those eyes again. Renee was distracted by a pair of arms sliding around her waist "You will be mine Ella. Only mine"a voice said to her. She tried to turn and see if the owner of the deep voice but there was no one around only more drunk teenagers surrounded her.

Suddenly she recognized that deep and husky voice, which haunted her dreams. She felt a shiver go down her spine at the mere thought of those golden eyes and deep husky voice. Renee shook her head to try and clear her head. She decided to dance a little more, have fun and head home. She felt overwhelmed and borderline insanity owing to the events that unfurled in the past few days which turned her mundane life upside down. She felt Richard's hands on her waist as he pulled her to his chest and whispered in her ear., " You are so gorgeous Renee " and kissed her neck. " come out for a coffee with me please beautiful " Richard asked in a low husky tone.

"Oh Rich. I have a boyfriend. I am sorry but I cannot. "

" Oh Rey I know you have a boyfriend but you don't need to tell him about us. ". Renee aggitated by his words pushed him away. "No Richard. There is no us. You are and will be only a friend." She stated firmly and stormed away from him .

She spotted Jess still dancing with some girls from school. Renee approached the group and began dancing. She was truly enjoying herself ; drinking and dancing with her friends. By the tine she had her eighth beer the time had flown by and it was almost 10.30 pm. When she groggily asked somone the time in her drunken stupor she was shell shocked. She discarded the bottle in her hand and went to Jess who was lying on the sofa on some guys lap. She still felt fuzzy from all the drinking yet she grabbed Jess and pulled her to her feet.

"Goddammit Jess it is 10.30.!We need to make a move or else we are in big trouble. "Jess just groaned.

"Oh no babygirl you are already in huge trouble"Growled Damien from behind her. She slowly turned to find Damien and Josh glaring at both of them. If looks could kill then sure as hell they both would be long buried dead. Renee gulped and tried again to lift Jess from the guys lap. Josh growled and quickly picked up Jess and left the house. She was now left alone with a super pissed Damien who continued to glare at her. He took a few steps towards her and sniffed her. Suddenly his eyes darkened and he asked in a cold calm voice" How much did you drink Ella?".