Chapter 26: Rappin' Killer Bee

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Stop joking around!"

Jugo yells then charges at him. Bee puts his head through the hole and starts spinning the sword.

"Blood lust bravery makes me go ballistic. Knowing you can't stop me, makes me optimistic. My blade's goin' round, and next you're comin' down!"

Jugo gets hit and thrown into a boulder.

"Come on and get a feel for my awesome skills. Yeah!"

Jugo somehow manages to get the sword off Bee's neck before getting hit again and knocked out.

"My powers are flash, and still more in my stash. Eight Tails that'd be me, the rappin' Killer Bee! Yay! Start fighting and you're gonna be embarrassed. 'Cuz you'll be torn apart... Oww.. Bit my tongue."

"What's up with this guy!? He's totally crazy, but he beat Jugo easily.."

Karin says while looking at Jugo.

'Lily was right... He's insane, but super strong.'

"You made me bite my tongue... Fools!"

Jugo wakes up and quickly goes over to Karin.

"You alright, Jugo!?"

Karin asks.

"Yeah.."

I start walking towards Bee.

"I'll handle this."

I stand right in front of him.

"Who the heck are y'all? Fools... Ya fools!"

"Would you shut up, already!? You're getting on my nerves!"

Suigetsu yells.

"Who are you? Why would you wanna capture me? What's the deal yo?"

"We don't owe you an explanation."

I answer.

"Why do we have to fight such a weird rhyming guy anyway? This whole thing is a pain."

Suigetsu whines.

"It's to obtain more power as quickly as possible. If you don't like then you're welcome to leave. And I also want to confirm whether the Akatsuki's verbal promise is true or false and get it over with."

I tell them as I pull out my katana.

"Either way, we're the ones who will use the Akatsuki, not the other way around. Keep that in mind."

"Well then, let's get to it and silence this irritating rapper."

Suigetsu says. I smirk.

"That is the plan.."

~

"I can't believe Suigetsu's all messed up. We can't get away... What are we gonna do, Sasuke?"

Karin asks me. We're all breathing heavily after running from Bee's last attack.

' "Hurry up and bite me, Sasuke!" Karin.. "I won't let you die... You're a memento of Kimimaro." Jugo.. "I'll take over you guys! Just run while you can!" Suigetsu.. "I'll always be there for you, Sasuke. I promise, so don't worry!" Lily... They're all doing everything can can to help me. A lot like my old team...'

"He's coming!"

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Karin yell. Bee starts coming at us. I close my eyes. Blood starts coming out of my left eye.

'Amaterasu!'

The black flames hit Bee and the start burning him. One of the tentacles starts coming at us. Karin pushes Jugo, Suigetsu, and I out of the way. When the tentacle is about to fall her, I cut it in half with my chidori blade. Then I notice another one about to hit her.

"Karin, run!"

I yell, but it was to late. It hits her and the amaterasu gets on her back.

"She got hit by the amaterasu!"

Suigetsu yells.

"It's to late for Karin! We need to get away before we get caught as well!"

"Wait, Jugo."

"We can't, Sasuke!"

I focus my sharingan on Karin. Blood starts coming out of my left eye again as the flames on Karin's back go out. I put my hand over my left eye as it starts to hurt.

"W-what? But how?"

"Jugo, grab Karin! Hurry!"

I yell to Jugo and he grabs Karin by using his curse mark.

"The black flames have been extinguished... What's going on, Sasuke?"

Jugo asks and I stand up.

'I was able to the black flames of the amaterasu. is this another power of the mangekyo sharingan? In that case..'

I use my sharingan again to put out the flames on the Eight Tails. My eyes start to hurt again, but not as bad.

"The Eight Tails... It seems that he's barely alive."

Jugo says while looking at him.

"Then.. we managed to take him down without killing him. Let's grab him and go."

"Alright."

We walk up to Bee and I rap my cloak around him so he can't get away.

~

After a while of walking, I start running low on my strength and Jugo notices.

"You must be exhausted after that. You've lost Orochimaru's curse mark, and you haven't fully healed from fighting Itachi."

"I know... I really didn't expect that we'd have such a fight on our hands today. But it's done now..."

(Madara's P O.V)

Sasuke comes in and puts the eight tails on the ground.

"As promised, I brought the eight tails."

"You did well. I knew you could do it."

I say. Sasuke glares at me then turns around and starts walking out.

"Where are you going?"

Sasuke stops and looks over his right shoulder.

"First, to heal my wounds. Then... to Konoha."

He says the leaves.

'When a man learns to feel love, he must also learn to bear the weight of hate... Can you handle that, Sasuke? Or will hate conquer love. Either way is just fine with me."