.Tony Perry.

We reach the light by the liquor and I'm enjoying walking with him. His presence makes me happy.
"Hot cheetos with lemon?" Jaime asks smiling at me.
I nod happily at the thought of hot cheetos. We cross the street and walk into the liquor. We head over to the chip isle, we grab hot cheetos with lemon and doritos, the green bag. I grab a bag of skittles and gummy worms. We pay and leave. I'm caring a bag out of two and Jaime takes it out of my hand.
"Handsome boys shouldn't carry shit" he grinned and I laughed.
We walked towards my house. And soon enough we are at my front door. I let us in and lead him into my living room.
"Tony oh my god guess who is tour-" my sister yells as she runs in and then sees Jaime and stops mid sentence.
"Oh Hi. I'm Hannah. Tony's sister" she smiles
He returns her smile "Jaime"
She then looks at me.
"The amity affliction is on tour and guess with who?!" She asks grinning. I laugh and just shrug.
"Real friends and Issues"
Holy shit that is like my dream tour. She then grabs something from the table and hands the papers to me.
"And guess who got tickets" she smiles
Holy shit. I grab her and kiss her cheek. Jaime laughs. Omg. He saw me basically silently fangirl.
"Well I'll let you guys do whatever" she grabs the tickets and leaves.
"Let's get started I guess" Jaime says
I nod.

- 1 Hour Into Studying -

'What is mitosis ?' Read my flashcard.
"Uhhh... I don't know" he puts his face in his book and sighs. I laugh.
'Think were done for today' i write and show him.
"Agreed Mr Perry" he salutes me and I laugh. Wttf? Is he high? I don't know.
"Wanna eat our snackage and maybe watch a movie?" Jaime asks.
I nod.
Why not. What can happen.
Jaime goes through Netflix and picks 'One missed call'. A chineesee horror film. Eh. I guess. I open up the hot cheetos and start eating. As we wait for it to load I feel jaimes hand reach towards my bag. I slap it.
"Ow" he pouts.
Aw I feel bad now. But my chips. I took his hand and placed kisses on where I slapped it. I felt his hand grab my chin and he made me look at him. Gosh, his eyes. I can and never will get tired of seeing them. I feel him lean in and as soon as his lips connected with mine it felt as if I finally found the missing piece of the puzzle within me. Our lips moved so good together. Like well oiled machines. I felt him grab me by my hips to pull me closer and I smiled as we continued to kiss. I pull away to breathe and lean my forhead on his.
"Now will you share with me..?" Jaime asked with a smirk.
I laugh and hit his chest. He looks at me but I feel his gaze on my lips.
I lean in and once again our lips were moving together again. He grabbed my hips again but this time lifted me up so now I was on his lap. I smiled as he bit my lip. I slid my tongue across his bottom lip and he gasped.
I take my chance and my toungue starts to wrestle with his.
"Ewww get a room"
What the fuck? Ow!
I had fallen off Jaime. I looked up too see a laughing Kellin. I glare at him. I look at Jaime and his cheeks are red. How cute! I smile at him and he returns it. I get up and go over to kellin where Jaime cant hear us.
"What are you doing here?" I ask a bit annoyed he interrupted.
"I was bored but I guess you weren't" he said with a smirk. I hit him.
"Asshole." I say to him
"Tony?" I look over and see Jaime with his stuff.
What. Why. No. We didn't even watch the movie at all.
"My mom needs me home"
Kellin awkwardly steps away into the kitchen and I walk Jaime towards the door. I was about to open the door but Jaime spun me around and lifted me up. We rested our for heads on each others. I felt my heart racing so fast.
He connected our lips and I did not complain. He bit my lip and I laughed a little and he did as well. We pulled away and he put me down. I open the door and he steps out a little. He turns around and pecks my lips.
"See you tommorow" and with that he walks away into the darkness walking towards his house.
I close the door and I couldn't help but just smile like a fucking idiot.
"Wow such a dear john moment" Kellin says bringing me out from my thoughts. I grab him, open the door and push him out.
"No assholes allowed in the Perry residence, please step 100 ft away from my property and go fuck yourself." I flip him off and laugh while shuting the door in his face.

- The Next Morning -
I open Hannah's room door to see her coughing her guts out. Gross but aww she's sick what do I do.
"Hey you ok?" I ask
"Just si-" she coughs "sick" she finishes off.
"Hey the concerts tommorow and I don't want you to miss it so take a friend ok." She says with a weak smile.
I sigh. I love my sister. Even when shes down, she thinks of others .
"Well I'm staying home today to take care of you,ok"

- knock knock.... Knock knock..-

"I'll get it" I say and head downstairs. I open the door and shocked to see Jaime. He smiles at me. I wave.
"Ugh.." He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck and I smile at how cute I find it.
" I thought I could pick you up and we could walk to school together..?" He asks nervously.
I smile. He's such a cutie. Uh I would say yes . I take my phone out and text him.
' sisters sick., staying home, sorry :( '
'It's cool, another day :)'
'Hey .. What are you doing tommorow..?'

I look at Jaime with a smile and he looks at me with curiosity in his eyes.
Uff. Please go with me.
---------