8.

Lauren's pov

It was about 5:30 a.m when I was awoken by a furious Shawn. "You washed my white shirt with red socks!" Shawn yelled. "Do your own laundry and that won't happen." I said getting up and stretching. "Oh and you can find yourself a ride to school today." I argued back.

He stormed out of my room and slammed the door. Now I need to pick out an outfit. I don't know whether to dress nice or dress like a bum, if I dress like a bum today then when I decide to dress nice people will be like damn, but if I dress nice today then people will expect me to dress nice all year and that's not happening.

*

Jack pulled up to my house in his jeep with the doors and top off. I ran out nearly tripping on a branch hoping that he didn't notice and hopped in. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and handed me a coffee. I took a sip and turned to him "I love you, you're the best." I said smiling. Wait. Did I just say that? I immediately got embarrassed and started thinking. What if he doesn't love me? What if he- I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jack turned my head back to him and kissed me. "I love you too." He said smiling back at me and grabbing my hand.

*

We walked down the hallway hand in hand earning a couple glares from the school's most notorious mean girls. I just smiled because he was all mine. We walked over to the lockers where Jack and Sam were waiting. "What's up mendes?" Johnson asked laughing. I hate when he calls me that. I look over to Sam for hopefully a better greeting. "Yo" Sam said looking at the floor.

That's odd Sam would normally make a comment about my ass or something. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." Sam said getting irritated. "Let's go talk." I said pulling him to the staircase. I mouthed sorry to Jack and kissed him on the cheek before I walked away. We sat and talked for a little bit. "Look laur I really need to tell you something." Sam said standing up. "I really l-" he got cut off by the bell. "I really need to get to class, don't want to be late on the first day." He laughed nervously . "I'll uh see you at lunch." sam said. I nodded my head and we were off to class.

*

It's finally lunch time and I've never been more excited to go to the vending machine before, I'm starving. I put my money in and pressed the buttons. Nothing came out. I shook the machine and still nothing came out. I started to hit the machine and kick it until I heard a voice behind me "hey babe, bang me as hard as you bang that machine.". Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I calmed down a little bit.

"You're not funny." I said laughing. "Then why are you laughing?" Jack asked bursting out in a fit of laughter. I turned around and kissed him, that shut him up really quick. "Let's ditch the rest of the day." Jack said grinning. "What are we gonna do if I leave?" I asked looking up at him. "I can show you better than I can tell you" he said biting his lip.

*

Jack rested his hand on my thigh causing me to tense up a little. "Do I make you nervous?" Jack said not taking his eyes off the road. "Nope, not at all I lied.". "So you wouldn't mind if I did this" he said as his hand went farther up my thigh. My eyes widened and I swallowed hard. He is literally perfection how could I not be nervous around him. "You don't have to be nervous around me baby girl." He chuckled and gripped my thigh tighter. He slid his hand back down closer toward my knee, I grabbed his hand and held it while it rested on my thigh.

*

"So what are we going to do?" I asked walking into Jack's huge empty house. "I was thinking maybe watch some Netflix?" Jack said. "Jack, I know when you say Netflix you want to have sex." I said laughing. "You caught me." Jack said putting his hands up in defense. "let me rephrase that. do You want to go watch Netflix," he paused "Naked?" Jack said obnoxiously winking. "Hmmm I don't." I said biting down on my lip, it drives him crazy.

Next thing I knew I was being picked up and thrown over Jack's shoulder. I had a view of Jack's ass the whole time going up to his room. "why is your ass nicer than mine?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "No ones ass is nicer than yours, trust me." Jack said pulling two boxes out of his closet. I felt my phone vibrate

From: Sammy boy❤️
Hey where are you?
To: Sammy boy❤️
Sorry I wasn't feeling good and I went back to Jack's house, come over after school?
From: Sammy boy❤️
K.

Wow that little shit just k'd me. "Here" Jack said handing me a huge nerf gun and some ammo. "What's this for?" I asked. "I'll give you three seconds to run." Jack said putting ammo in his nerf gun. It is so on.