what do you WANT BOYS

A/N: random chapter is random also its almost christmas break in this so winter fun in summer for me XD)

it had been a month since you joined this strange high school and honestly.. you and snuggle apparently also known as Jake to others that he hated, have gotten pretty close. today you walked to school in long black boots fuzzy leggings and a cute red and white dress. You had your mom drive you to school today since it was s snowy. when she dropped you off you ran inside, ever since the chica incident.. foxy has been more aggressive and straight to the point.  So you were really nervous, and the people in your group of friends have grown in size since.. Freddy has been your friend sending warnings now and then, and foxy found out. This had been going on for three weeks and bonnie once again told foxy, and foxy was really angry. You were the one to stop the painful beating. 

~flash back~

OOOOWEEEEEOOOOOOOOO

you had walked into school grounds the snow crunching softly under your feet. Your mother had to go to work extra early so you walk swiftly through the snow. Surprisingly Snuggle and Rexy were there walking as well. Apparently, Jack had the flu and Boi stayed home to help care for him. It confused you who were the parents making the kid staying home to care for his older brother? "so why are you walking while its snowing?" you questioned your two friends. Rexy was shaking in his thin jacket which made you take off you (F/c) scarf and wrap it around his neck causing him to smile. "well my pick-up is broken..." snuggle said picking up little Rexy. you than noticed something strange. it was cold and snowy yet, Snuggle was only wearing his ears, a white v-neck and short sleeve shirt and jeans. and THAN you noticed, rexy was wearing snuggle's jacket. you new snuggles family had issues but. you ignored it as every time you asked. snuggle just shrugged. that's when several whimpers were heard from the other side of the gate to the school. "you go ahead snuggle, i'll be right there."  you said as the cold snuggle nodded and headed inside. "calm down foxy!" you heard freddy's voice reply as an animalistic growl sounded next. than a crack and a smash one after the other. Turning the corner you saw. Foxy attacking freddy his eyes seemed to sparkle insanity "FOXY STOP!" you screamed launching yourself in between the two. Foxy's fist almost hit you but simply grazed you cheek as his eyes widen. His eyes softened and he whimpered "Y-Y/N!" he whispered. but you weren't around to here it. You had grabbed freddy's hand and ran for the school. 

what was that?

~end of flashback~ 

the second you got inside you saw purple hair pass you as Bonnie stared at you you frowned. he was causing a lot of trouble for you lately. he kept trying to talk to you in class and he kept treating the teachers worse and trying to blame me for it. it was getting rediculous! So without making eye contact you sped walked to the toys. "Hey chic!" you said as you got tackled by Chic who started to giggle. "HI!" Maggie helped you up laughing as Chic hung onto your shoulders like a toddler. "you just HAVE to see the surprise we have for you!" Chica squeaked happily doing a little turn. "It's after school though..." Tori added. "Well, i can wait." 

~after school~

you sighed as you and the girls walked to the gym. The boys hadn't talked to you all day. Snuggle felt really guilty. You could tell... "okay ready.... OPEN!" Chica yelled as maggie and Chic opened the doors. There. were. the. boys. in DRESSES?! you stood there shocked until... 

"NOW TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT!" Snuggle sang

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT!" splat replied.

as the boys started to sing and dance ridiculously all you and the girls could do is laugh at the end of it all you could only say.. "So boys what do you want?"  

I DREW THE PIC! I REALLY DON'T KNOW IF ITS GONNA SHOW THOUGH!

STAY FABULOUS MY FRIENDS~)