04 : "Magic"

He was like magic, Kathryn thought to herself. Daniel surprised her with a rose during their bench performance last week, and a tight hug in which he rested his head on her shoulder and whispered, "I'm sorry, I love you" to her.

They were back, according to everyone that saw them together. They acted almost like nothing ever happened. Kathryn and Daniel were KathNiel and nothing ruined that...on camera, Kathryn thought.

She was walking along the shores of the Puerto beach where she would be shooting her flip flop commercial with Daniel. She saw his figure running towards her, as she halted and waited for him to catch up.

"You have to be careful, bal!" Daniel shouted from a distance as he finally caught up to the girl walking near the shore.

"It's high tide today! You're so near the shore and something might ha-"

"Okay." Kathryn intruded stopping Daniel from sermoning her longer.

"I just want you to be safe, Kath." Daniel signed reasoning as he felt the girl distance herself.

"I know, DJ."

Daniel didn't know what to do, but as if it was second nature to him, he grabbed Kath's hand and intertwined their fingers together. It always amazed him how perfectly their fingers fit each other as if God, himself, made sure that they were meant to hold hands like this.

"Our shoot is about to start. Did you study the lines?" Daniel asked knowing very well that Kathryn probably looked over her lines last night and memorized all of them. She was an excellent actress and one of the things a director loved most about working with her was that she always memorized and remembered her lines perfectly.

"Definitely." She answered before swinging their intertwined hands.

Daniel smiled a little at his love team. He thought she would have pulled away from his hand by now, but she just kept on swinging their hands together and walked in pace with him back towards the shooting area.

/

Mommy Min and Tita Karla saw the two walking hand-in-hand, as the people around them couldn't help but take a picture of the famous love team. They looked at each other and smiled, maybe their kids aren't hopeless after all.

"We're ready." Kathryn said giddily at the director who briefed them on their actions and where he wanted them to stand and go.

/

"Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla spotted walking hand-in-hand"

"KathNiel, officially together?"

"Teen Queen and Teen King continue to share sweet moments, unaffected by audio scandal."

These were the captions, headlines, and tweets about the picture of Kathryn and Daniel on the beach. Kathryn decided to repost the one she liked the most and captioned it, "you're like magic" before shutting off her phone and resting her head on the hard seat.

Daniel was next to her in the van, as they were on their way back to Manila after their flipflop shoot. He noticed Kath's discomfort as she tried to get into a comfortable sleeping position.

"You can lay your head on my shoulder, if you want." Daniel offered, hoping that she would take it.

"No, it's okay."

"Kathryn, you've drooled on me a million times. Don't be shy now." Daniel reasoned laughing at the times his partner used him as a pillow and drooled on him.

"Hey, I'm the one that puts up with all your snores!" Kathryn bantered back as she made snore sounds that turned into pig sounds to 'copy' DJ's loud snores.

"You're the pig snorer!" Daniel counter-backed at the girl.

"I don't think snorer is a word!"

"I missed this." Daniel suddenly said. He regretted it because the moment he said it, Kathryn stopped joking around with him. She looked down at her phone and wiped the screen with her fingers a couple times before swiping up and putting it on front camera mode.

"Let's take a selfie!" Kathryn exclaimed, disregarding what Daniel said.

Kathryn lifted her camera and smiled as Daniel slightly bent his neck to the left to fit into the selfie and rested his head on Kath's. Daniel smiled as Kathryn made funny faces and he made some by himself too. They took mug shots, tongue outs, and duck faces.

"Last one for Instagram." Kathryn said as she angled her camera to fit DJ's whole face who was already smiling widely.

Kath didn't expect Daniel to change his pose, as he went for a kiss on the cheek right when she pressed the center shutter button capturing her shock and Daniel kissing her on the cheek.

"I like that one, you should post that." Daniel stated before putting his arms around Kathryn and slightly pushing her towards his chest and laying his head on top of hers.

"I'm going to sleep for a bit, okay?" Daniel said before closing his eyes knowing that they have a long way home. He tried ignoring the faster paced beating of his heart as he felt Kathryn leaning on him.

Kathryn was frozen and she didn't know how to react at the boy who made her stomach go in a rollercoaster. She lifted her camera once more and took a selfie with sleeping DJ and posted that on her Instagram with the caption, "sleepy selfie partner". She thought about the other picture they took and opened her twitter where she attached it and tweeted "caught off-guard??" and tagged him before locking her phone and shutting her eyes, getting more comfortable with her position.

Both of them really couldn't sleep as they both tried calming their hearts and feelings. Their hearts beating in unison, and their thoughts running wild.

'Baby, what are you doing to me?"