08 : "Silence"

Silence. That was all you get from the love tandem, Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla who was currently sitting next to each other on the plane to Canada. Kathryn had to come back in time for the flight and Daniel had to sit next to her to avoid any rumors or remarks from anyone around them. The only person who knew that something was going on was Mommy Min and she kept her mouth shut too.

On the way out the lounge, the two was forced to hold hands and act lovingly to each other on the way to the plane. Daniel took every opportunity he could get to talk to Kathryn even if he knew that she was just acting to be okay with him. Cameras, fans, and security attacked them and followed them on their walk towards the gate, so they acted as if nothing happened.

Daniel let Kathryn have the window seat for the first time. He usually sits on the window seat because he had a light motion sickness, but this time it was different. The only sickness he felt was his heart breaking into pieces because of what happened at the lounge.

Different from Daniel, Kathryn currently felt emotionless and numb to any pain. When she walked away earlier, she released all the hurt and anger in the bathroom stall. She had to be strong because if she isn't then anyone can easily break her. She learned this the hard way from Daniel and she's never going to let anyone do it again.

The other stars were quite excited that they were touring with the teen love team because even though they've performed together or met in an event, you still hear the remarks that they're so sweet off-cam that all of them wanted to see that sweetness in person. They were a little confused on why KathNiel was silent in the plane.

"Hi Kath! Hi Daniel!" Kim Chiu cheerfully greets them since her seat was right in front of them. Kim was sitting next to her leading man, Xian Lim and both of them were acting so sweet to each other that it made Kathryn and Daniel sick.

Daniel kept silent and stared at Kathryn. He didn't want to speak at all to anyone, but her. It was like when he yelled at her, all his voice came out of himself as a punishment for hurting the girl that he truly loved and he was itching to talk to her.

"Hi Ate Kim!" Kathryn greeted cheerfully also to the actress waiting for a reply.

"Ate? Don't call me that, Kath! You're making me feel old!" Kim jokingly told her. The actress noticed the tension between the two, and it wasn't anything loving.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you! You both look so tired. I'm just excited for this tour!" Kim exclaimed grinning at herself, imagining all the places they'll visit and the fans they'll meet. KimXi hasn't toured a lot so this will be their first time overseas as a love team.

"We're excited too. I'm sorry, Ate. Daniel and I are just super tired since we've had nonstop events and shoots this week. We even had one before we came here!" Kathryn sighed apologizing to the cheerful girl. She wished that she was like Kim in her attitude and being excited for this trip. She dreaded it and she wanted it to end.

"I understand. Daniel looks like he's a zombie! Joke!" Kim laughed, but stopped when she noticed that the two weren't laughing at her joke.

"Kim, stop bothering the two and sit down." Xian ordered his other pair. Even though it may have sounded harsh, when Kim sat down, Xian fixed her seat and re-buckled her seatbelt for her.

"Bal?" Daniel whispered to Kathryn who was looking out the window.

"Yes, bal?" Kathryn answered without looking at him. She answered him not because she wanted to, but because she knew that ate Kim and kuya Xian was currently listening to their conversation. She hated how everyone was so nosy when it came to her and Daniel. They can never have a private life without anyone ruining it, she angrily thought.

"I love you." Daniel whispered again to the teen queen. He knew that the people in front of them was listening to him, so he kept his volume down as low as possible. He also knew that Kathryn was only acknowledging him because of the nosy couple, and he silently thanked them for that.

"Thank you, Daniel." Kathryn replied to him before grabbing a pillow under her seat and reclining her chair.

Kim didn't hear Daniel's 'I love you' although she heard their exchange of greeting and Kathryn's sweet 'thank you'. She pulled out her phone and opened up the twitter app.

"No phones allowed, Kim!" Xian warned, but Kim kept on composing her newest tweet before the plane takes off.

'@XianLim Why don't you call me 'bal'? Jk KathNiel feels! Sweetness behind me ;)' - Tweeted by @KimChiu successfully 10:58 pm

Kim shut off her phone as she noticed it started to blow up with twitter notifications. It hasn't been a minute and people were already freaking out about KathNiel.

Daniel was silent after Kathryn's reply and just watched the girl get ready to sleep. Kathryn was never vocal about her 'I love yous'. The first time she said it was after they shot the 'Best Ending Ever' for Got To Believe. He first said it to her when they were filming the scene. There was no line for him to mouth or say the words 'I love you' to Chichay, but being with Kathryn made him feel like his heart was going to burst. Kathryn knew that the 'I love you' was meant for her, so when Chichay and Joaqin went in for a hug, she whispered the sweet 'I love you too' back to him. It was the Best Ending Ever for Chichay and Joaqin, but the Best Day Ever for Daniel.

Kathryn felt horrible about not saying 'I love you' back to Daniel. She just didn't know if he meant it. Images of other girls keep popping into her mind and she loses all her trust for him. She doesn't understand why he did this to her. She felt broken and all she wants is to be fixed.

Daniel turned his back the other way and fluffed his pillow. He closes his eyes and although he knows he won't be able to sleep, he let's the darkness overcome him.

He's just an empty void of blank space now, and all he wants is to yell and scream.

"Go ahead rip my heart out!"