“Bella what happened to you?” he asked me.

“I......don’t....remember” i said reluctantly.

This was not a good time for this, and i didn’t really feel like talking about what happened.

“Oh. Well do you remember who  took you?” he asked me.

“Dad...i don’t really remember anything.” I chocked.

“Okay. Well, your Mom is in the waiting room. Her and Phil already have you packed. As soon as you’re out of here you can go back to Phoenix.”

I don’t want to go back to Phoenix! I just met my angel, and now I have to leave? But I can’t stand to be in the same place i was abducted and almost killed. What am i going to do?

“Dad, can’t I stay for a few days? I’m not ready to go back to Phoenix yet.” I asked him.

He sighed “You’re gonna have to take it up with your Mom. She’s been looking forward to seeing you.”

“Well, do you mind getting her. I have to talk to her.”

He nodded his head, before leaving the room.

I zoned out in my thoughts.

I can’t leave him, I just can’t! I find out he’s real and i have to leave? But at the same time i don’t want to be here. James beat me, and almost killed me here. Plus he kidnapped me here in the first place!

I didn’t hear anyone come in until Edward grabbed my hand.

I jumped.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.” He reassured me.

I sighed. “It’s alright. I’m a bit jumpy today anyways.” I told him.

He chuckled. I love you Bella with all my heart. I will never hurt you, ever. I promise. James said, than he started touching me in wrong places.

Tears started falling down my face.

“Bella?” Edward asked me again. ”What’s wrong?”

“It’s...nothing” I sobbed.

“I know It’s something. You can tell me anything.” He told me.

Should I tell him all the horrible things James did to me? He would probably start crying himself

“I...I...can’t” i cried out.

“I know It’s hard. I can’t imagine the horrible things he did to you, but It would make you feel better if you talked about It.”

I nodded my head.

“J-James he.” I took a deep breath before continuing “S-Said the e-exact same thing, before he....t-touched me”

Edward pulled me into a hug.

“I’m sorry Bella, I promise he wont hurt you! I won’t let him near you again.”

I leaned into his shoulder.

“Edward” i muttered sleepy.

“Yes?”

“I’m falling for you to” i told him.

And than i fell asleep.

********

When i woke up, I felt someone holding my hand.

I jumped not realizing who it was.

The memories of last night came flooding back into my mind.