Chapter 7: The Fairiotte.

We went to the Fairriott...some how it seemed familiar...Hey I got it, it's like the Marriott. "Hey Fairy Mary this is almost like the Marriott." I said then laughed. Fairy Mary had a confused face on. "The what?" Fairy Mary said. I laughed. "Never mind!" I said. We walked, or Fairy Mary flew over to the regester. Hey Lizzy. Lizzy held up her finger, saying One second. "Yes, Ok. Can have your name? How do you spell that? Ok Thank you have a nice day bye bye." Lizzy said. Then she gasped. "Fairy Mary how are you?" Lizzy said while hugging Fairy Mary. "I've been fine dear now how have you been? Just look at you, you look amazing." Fairy Mary said. "I am fine. And there is so much I gotta tell you... I cut off Lizzy by Clearing my throt. "Oh right I forgot. This is Nicole my...Fairy Mary looked around and contineud...God Daughter." Fairy Mary Whispered. Lizzy gasped harder. Lizzy Grabbed Fairy Mary and went in a room and locked it. "Fairy Mary she's not a Fairy?!!!!!" Lizzy said. "Lizzy it's fine. I got it under control I told her that she wasn't supposed to be here just come down." Fairy Mary said. Lizzy Sighed and rolled her eyes. "Ok but I need to talk Nicole. She needs to know everything." Lizzy said. Lizzy opened the door while look pretty suspicious. "Fairy Mary what's going on?" I said while rasing my left I eyebrow. "Listen Nicole, I'll explain everything to you here's your keys i'll be up there in a minute." Lizzy said. "But I didnt pay for this room." I said while was still rasing my eyebrow. "It's for free, ok?" Lizzy said. "Wh... Lizzy cut my off saying, "Just go to your room I have to take this." Lizzy said.                                                                                                                                                                                  We went up to our room. I dropped my bags. "Oh my God! This is a huge room!" I said. "I know deary, it's a Royal suite, the highest suite of them all." Fairy Mary said. My stomich started to growl. "What was that?" Fairy Mary said. "It sounded like a pink tiger, I didnt the Fairiotte had a circus." "No Fairy Mary it's my stomich, what kind of food do fairies eat?" I said. "You know what? Let's get you some." Fairy Mary said. With a wave of her wand she brought lot's of food...at least i think it was food. "Here you go." Fairy Mary said. All that was there was sparkles and colors on plates and bowls. "Did a unicorn barf in a bowl?" I said. Fairy Mary laughed. "No this is what fairies eat." Fairy Mary said. "This is what youre feeding me? This is what you eat?" I said. "Well your food isn't the best either." Fairy Mary said while crossing her arms. We heard three knocks on the door. I opened it. It was Lizzy. "Hey Sweetie what's going...oooooooooh." Lizzy said. "What is this?" Lizzy said. "It's fairy food isn't this what you eat?" I said. "No, This looks like...Mary were you trying to cook again?" Lizzy said. "My cooking is delicious, you like it too, when you were at my house I put a bowl of my food on the table and then it was gone." Fairy Mary. "Oh my god Mary for the last time it was the dog!" Lizzy said. "Yoooo!!!!!! I'm hungry and I want the real fairy food you were taking about." I said. "Well you have to go to the dinner room." Lizzy said. "Well ok! Let's go!" I said.