Chapter 4: The Big News.

I got home and saw my weird, crazy and annoying brother Finn, my super dumb, also crazy and even more weird sister Eva, and my parents sitting the family coach. "Hi honey! I am so glad you could make it." Mom said. "As you know we called you here for something speceal." Dad said. My brother just started to laugh, like I said weird, crazy, and annoying. "Anyway I we just wanted to tell you that..." Mom said. They both started to giggle a little. My siblings and I started to look at each other like we didnt know what was going on. "Oh Ill just say it, your mother is going to have a baby." Dad said. "WHAT?!!" Eva, Finn, And I all said that at the same time. "You're pregnat?!" Eva said. "Yes isnt it exiting?" Mom said. Finn continued laughing. "I cant believe this uh!" I said, dropped my bag, stomped my foot, and stormed off. I called Lily. "Lily you wouldnt believe what happen to me!" I said to Lily on the phone. "What is it? Did your Dad give you an Iphone? Did Mellisa get in a fight with you? Did your Finn climb in your bed with a bad dream and pee in your bed?!!!" Lily said on the phone. "No, no, and eww!!" I said to Lily. "My Mom is pregnat!!" I said. "Ok,ok im coming over." Lily said. Lily was at the door, I let her in. We went to my room, we both sat down. "Ok what's the problem?" Lily said. "Didmt you hear me? My Mom is going to have a baby, isnt that a problem?" I said. "No Nic thats great! A new baby brother or sister is cool!" Lily said. I snapped my fingers." I can wish for my Mom, not to want the new baby girl/boy!!!" I said before thumping my head. "No way!" Lily said.  "Listen Niccy, I know this fairy made of tears is totally awsome, but you're getting way outta hand, im going home, you're getting crazy." Lily said took her bag and walked off. "Fine! I dont need a friend anyway!" I said. I dont need a friend, I can get everything I want, and everything I dont goes away. I have my popular friends, a boyfriends, friends that are jealous of me, and enemies that cant be any better then me. I'm starting out my friendless day tommorrow!! I turned out the lights, pulled down my eye mask,(That I wished for.) and went to bed.