Chapter 1: About Me And My Hometown.

***~~~Hey everyone this is my first book! I joined this yesterday so its pretty new to me, tell me if any mistakes just tell me.~~~*** My name is Nicole, im a normal girl, in a normal town. Im 14 and and I live in New York, and I live in a good neihborhood away from all the cities and crazy things. I have a friend not to far from my house. We have been friends since we were 3. Her name is Lily we used to have so much fun when we were little, but I have a lot of friends because of school. The best of them are Jake, Dev, Lucie, Zoe, Peter, and Justin. There is this one boy Noah in the school that is very cute, he has beautiful black hair with pretty brown eyes. And my family, I have a little sister and a big brother. My parents, they both have different jobs. My mom works at a bakery she owns, and my dad works at a company that sales every electronic thing you can think of. It's Monday, im finally gonna see Noah again. Im gonna ask him if he wants to maybe go have some muffins at my mom's bakery. So im walking to him, getting closer and closer, then soon as I got close anough I opened my mouth. "Umm..." Then... " Hi sweetie, I was worried last night you didnt answer my phone calls." said Melisa the most mean girl in the school. She is my natural enemy. Her dad owns the school which makes it worse. If I do anything to make her mad i'll be in trouble or even worse suspended!! " Im sorry, I was doing homework." said Noah. Then Melisa huged Noah and then kissed him on the check. Melisa looked at me with an evil smile on her face. Then when she walked away I was with relief. Then "So what did you wanna tell me?" Noah said. "Um, I wanted to give you this cupon for the Pony Palace." I said stuipidly. I was so ready to finally ask him out. Then hit my head, watching him walk away. The way I wanted it was all in my head. I would of walked up to him and said "Hey Noah, so you wanna come to my mom's bakery? I have a cupon." Then he says "Of course, I always thought you were so cute in ways." Then Melisa stomps her foot and turns around with her arms crossed, but of course I didn't...again. I have been in this school for three years, when is it ever gonna happen already. So im going to the art class for the first year. Oh my gosh! Noah's here. I drop my backpack and text Lily. Then I walk again to his table, I sit on the seat. There I was right there so close, I look around so no one will, cut me off again. I spoke... "I... someone cut me off. "Hey again." Melisa scooted me off my seat then sat there. "I am not good at all with art, can you teach me?" Melisa said. I was on the floor, kids laughing at me. Well thats High school for you. It was lunch time, I went to the table with all my friends. I sat down hitting my head again. (when I wanted to slam on the table) "So Nicole did your plan work?" said Lily. "Im hitting my head with mad face on, what do you think?" I said. "Ok ok, dont be all grumpy." Lily said while flipping her hair. Then Melisa came with her two friends or sidekicks. "Oh Nicole Colson, still eating with your loser friends." Said Melisa with her friends laughing after. "Oh Melisa Cook, still eating with the ones you payed for." I said. Then my friends started to go..."Ooooooooh." I went to mom's bakery with Lily, still acting mad. Then I saw someone's car, it looked a lot like Noah's car. IT WAS HIS CAR! "Is my hair ok? Does my breath stink? Do I have something on my teeth? Do you think what im wearing is ok?" I said very quickly. "Calm down, dont go crazy over you having something on your teeth." Lily said while laughing. "Im searious, this is not playing time, oh here he comes!" I said. "Hello, welcome to the Pony Palace the best palace for your tummy palace!" I said with a huge smile. "Thanks for welcoming me, I'll have a table for one please." Noah said with his cute voice. "Oh, im sorry we dont have tables for one, just for two." I said. "Ok ill take two seats, say is Melisa here?" Noah said. Uuugh, his still thinking about Melisa, when is gonna start thinking about something else other then Melisa. "She's not here. She's never here!!!!!" I said loudly and quickly with a cute chuckle after. Lily came right behind me. "Alright, so you girls wanna sit with me?" Noah said. "Yeah we would love to..." Lily said before I cut her off. "Um Lily cant sit with us she has a lot of work to do!" I said while covering her mouth with another cute chuckle after. She works with us sometimes. "Come on Lily, dont you see he's kinda asking me on a date, can you not be in our date." I whisperd. "Ok I understand now, sorry." Lily whisperd. I sat down with Noah, trying not to stare. "Mom! Can you get us a Pink Pony Shake?" I said. "Ok, hey isnt that the boy you were always talking about saying he's so cute!" Mom said. Well im over. Noah started to laugh. "Moms am I right?" Noah said. "You can say that again." I said while laughing. Then Noah got a call from Melisa. "Oh sorry I gotta go, thanls for everything, bye " Noah said. "Oh and ill call you, maybe we can get together again. That was great, small but great, we got closer then we ever were before. I went to bed, thinking about everything that happen that day. Now I can go to sleep without trying to think up a plan for tommorrow. So what did you think? hoped you liked it!!! Question of the day: Who do you think would be with Noah, Nicole or Melisa?