Just then Kelsey's phone started ringing. She walked towards the front, answering it.

"Oh, you must not have one" Jasmine egged on. She was right, my sex life was damnear non existent. I haven't had sex in over 6 months. Jeremy stopped having sex with me and I guess I got use to it. The closest thing I got to sex were those steamy kisses me and Aug would share every now and then.

"So you don't? I'm not surprised. You probably haven't been kissed in ages" I dropped the plate that was in my hand and walked over to her. "You'd be surprised" I said before winking at her. I walked away and Kesley walked up to me.

"Olivia I gotta get going" I looked at her like a lost puppy. "Why?"

"I forgot all about this damn family reunion we're having down in Texas for the week. I gotta go home to start packing and find a quick flight."

"AWW okay." I hugged her and with that she left.

Hours passed and my shift was over in 15 minutes. My phone started ringing and it was Jeremy. I rolled my eyes.

I haven't been answering any of Jeremy's calls. I was trying to avoid any contact with him. I decided to answer just to tell him that I wanted nothing to do with him.

"Hello?" I said with an obvious attitude.

"Liv? You answered." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I miss you. I was wondering if maybe we cou-"

"Look. I'm done with you Jeremy. That means don't call me or text me with nonsense like that. Okay?" I hung up before he could respond. I was so ready to get home I was counting down these 15 minutes.

It was now 6pm and me and Jasmine's shift was over. She clocked out and looked down at her phone. She must've read something that she didn't like. Because she began looking nervous. She rushed past me and hopped in her car, speeding off.

I shrugged my shoulders and clocked out, saying bye to Ashley. I got in my car and drove off.

Once pulling up to Kelsey's house, I got out. I unlocked her door and noticed all the lights were off, we always kept a lamp on for light. I walked over to find a light switch before I was pushed down on the floor. All I could see was a dark figure. The way they pinned my down, I was certain it was a male. "What the hell!" I yelled.

The person said nothing. They pulled my pants and panties down. I felt cold down there and I began crying. "No, no, no, stop!" I said as they began rubbing me. I felt no pleasure at all, but I knew exactly who this was.

Jeremy

This bitch ass nigga was about to rape me. "Get off of me!" I yelled trying to fight back.

"Olivia, I've missed you so much" he said as he tied my wrists with an extension cord above my head. That voice was confirmation enough for me. "Jeremy I swear if you touch me I will kill you" I mumbled.

I heard the sound of him undoing his pants and tears began rushing down my face. I felt him at my entrance and I cried out in pain as he rammed himself inside of me. "No...please" I whined as he rammed in and out repeatedly. I hadn't had sex in so long I knew that I was too tight for him to be entering me like that.

"Jeremy, you're hurting me" I cried out again. "Shut the fuck up Olivia" he said as he continued raping me.

After about an hour of non stop penetration, he slid out and I felt him shove himself in my mouth. "You never wanted to do this shit when we were together, how does it feel now?" He said through clenched teeth. I cried and choked as he stuck himself far in the back of my throat. At this point my legs were too weak to kick or fight back. I sat there and let it happen as I cried and prayed to God.

He got up and ran out, leaving my door open. I crawled to the window as fast as I could, My hands still tied. I stared in awe and disbelief as he hopped in the car and drove away. I laid down in so much pain.

Why me?

August POV

"So you kissed her?" Chris said as he passed tha blunt back ta me.

"Yeah" I mumbled, taking a hit.

"Damn Aug, you kissing females now?"

"Nah. Just her. I don't even kiss Jasmine like that." I thought about the few pecks me and Jasmine have shared, none of them compared to Olivia. I smiled just thinking about her.

"My nigga is you good? You need some lotion or some shit?" Chris said, with low eyes.

"Nah man, I'm good. Just thinking about Olivia"

"Why Yall not together"

"She not ready. I think she still got something going on with 'day luh punk nigga" i clenched my teeth. A weird feeling grew inside of me, like something was wrong. I tried to shake it off but I couldn't.

"Aye man, ima catch you later aight?" I got up and dapped up chris.

"Aight man. And work things out with that Olive girl, I wanna hear some good news next time you bring her up"

I Couldn't help but laugh at his dumb ass. "Aight nigga, I'm out"

I got home in about 10 minutes and Jasmine walked in after me.

"Hey baby" she said as she walked past me.

Something was wrong

"Jasmine" I called after ha

"Yeah?"

"C'mere"

She walked over to me and I saw a look of fear in her eyes.

"Where my hug?" I asked, studying her.

She hesitantly hugged me.

"Ima go shower" she said as she ran upstairs.

I checked my clock and it was now 8:07pm. Some shit wasn't adding up. If I recall, she told me her shift ended at 8pm. If it did, there was no way she'd be home this early. The diner is at least 30 minutes from my crib.Something was going on. Aug ain't dumb.

I had a feeling something bad is about to go down.

*************
Where Jasmine been?

Poor Olivia

Detective Aug figuring this all out, are YALL?🐸☕️

I need more comments and votes!!!