Chapter 3...

Percy POV
I picked up seashells and threw them into the sea, pretending they were my thoughts. I got bored, threw my pants and shirt off, flinging myself into the sea in only my boxers. I was at a pretty secluded spot of the beach, so nobody would see me.

I willed my self to get wet and sank to the bottom, thinking, I swear I heard something, or someone on the surface, Riptide was in my jeans pocket so The only way I could defend myself if it was a monster, was the sea.

I willed the sea to make a big wave and threw it onto whatever was on the shore, I immediately swam up to see what I hit...

Nico POV
I stared at Percy, considering if I should summon skeletons to kill him... And Annabeth in the process, you know, killing two birds with one stone?

I decided against it and just glared daggers into him,"he he" Percy laughed nervously, "hey Nico,um, lemme help..." He made a pulling motion with his hand and I felt the water going away from me.

"What brings you here" he asked, trying to keep the mood light. I huffed, "none of your business" and started to storm off when Percy called me.

"H-hey, Nico, can I ask you for advice?" Alone time... With Percy, that sounds wrong, scratch that...

"Fine." I said not moving. He sat down on the sand next to me, I plopped down and he began to talk to me. "It's about Annabeth".

What did he need to know, how to propose? Cuz if he did I, knew a perfectly good meathod of throwing nacho cheese on her.

"What about her" I realized it came out harsher than I meant it to.

"I kinda wanna break it off" I felt a piece of my soul being added. "You're probably happy..." How did he know?! "it's pretty obvious you like her" I nearly choked on air and went into a coughing fit.

"Woah" Percy said patting my back, "you ok?"

I nodded and managed to say, "I. Don't. Like. Her." He looked at me confused, he really was a seaweed brain as Annabeth called him.

"You sure?" He asked me.

"positive" I said.

"So, how do I break it off?" He asked me.

"Tell her in private, tell her how you feel" he nodded. "thanks Nico, you're really good at this." And with that he walked out of the beach, back into camp.

I shadow traveled to my cabin to ponder what just happened, this was a dream come true.