Chapter 1...

Nico POV

I gazed at him, passing my hand slowly over the nape of his neck, eliciting a soft sigh from him. He gazed up at me, passing his thumb over my jawline, I leaned into his touch.

“Nico,” he whispered, his breath fanning over my lips. I shivered and inhaled sharply as his lips connected with mine, I passed my hands down his back, feelings his muscles relaxing under my touch. I grinned into the kiss as I realized I was having the same effect on him that he was having on me. He kissed me again, as he pressed himself impossibly closer to me.

"Nico," he said, I kissed him harder, more feverently than before. I needed more. "Nico!" my eyes flickered open, I loosened my grip on him.

"W-what?" I asked, then I glanced up to see no one other than Jason standing over me with a hand shaking me.

"Dude, are you ok?" I looked at him to see a smirk playing on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You were making out with your pillow," he stated matter of factly, his face straight, but I could tell he was trying now to laugh.

"Ugh, shut up Jason!" I groaned, sitting up and pushing him off me, not harshly, but enough to get him off me. Then, it hit me that Jason was in my cabin. "Wait, what are you doing here exactly?" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stood up, running a hand through my messy hair.

"You weren't at breakfast so I came to get you for lunch," he explained.

"I'm not hungry" I protested. Just then, my stomach emitted a sound that could've passed as a whale mating call. "Ok, so maybe I just want to sleep the entire day, I have left over MacDonald's here, I'll be fine."

"C'mon," he urged me, "please! Do it for daddy Jason." He wiggled an eyebrows at me, his face lighting up, "Percy will be there, with his beautiful sea green eyes," he quoted.

"Um, ok 'daddy jason', good luck explaining to your girlfriend why I call you that, because that's your new name from now on," I began pulling on a pair of signature black jeans and a camp half-blood shirt.

"I'll see you there," he said, exiting, a smile on his face.

Finally decided to edit this crime against literature on 7/7/17, please keep in mind I wrote this like 2 years ago when I was 11 or 12. Now I'm 14 and now realize the literary mistakes I've made. To the new readers reading this for the first time: keep in mind this is the o n l y edited chapter. I'm sorry if the rest of the story makes you have an aneurysm, blame 12 year old me.