Chapter 3

The last family had a 16 year old Natalie, her 10 year old twin sybolings, Nate and Nell and their younger 6 year old brother, Ned. Natalie hesitated.

"Come on, CHOOSE" many sneered.

Natalie flinched and gulped,but then she stood tall and gently pushed her sybolings toward Reanee's platform. Once there she hesitates, but Reanee just smiles and steps forward.

"It is alright with us if you and your family joins us," Reanee replies while Anabell and Angus smile and agrees.

Natalie and her family sighs and they join Reanee. Once everyone was settled, Elders appeared again. Slowly each 18 year old went through the process of adopting, changing names and getting the paperwork for each of their new family members. While Reanee's group waited they got to know each other. They were not the only ones. Once they were all settled again all the Elders but the platform one disappeared. The sign turned into a table with a closed bowl on it.

"These bowls have planet names within at the moment. You will pick one and show it to your family and then put it beside the bowl. Then the bowl will have countries on that planet. Do the same thing. You will repeat this process with the city and the address of your new homes. The government's have set up properties under the rent to own categories already furnished. They will stock the house with food the first month but after that your on your own," the Elder announced.

Reanee pulled out the first slip of paper and it read,'EARTH'. Reanee showed it and layed it down.

"May I pick the country?" Anabell asked.

Reanee nodded and moved out of the way. Anabell pulled out a slip and shoes it to everyone. It read,'U.S.A.'.

"Can I pick out the city?" Natalie asked, as Anabell layed her slip of paper down.

Anabell and Reanee nod as Anabell steps out of the way. Natalie picks out ' Lubbock, Texas'.

"One of you want to pick the address?" Reanee ask.

Nell raises her hand and Natalie moves out of the way. Nell picks out '5489 Jackbox Street 22815'. Once the paper was put on the table, the bowl and sign disappeared and a map of Lubbock, Texas appeared. Reanee picked up the map and opened it.

"Look there is a star on the map!" Ned pointed out.

Everyone sat down and leaned forward.

" It is... I think it is the address we picked," Nate exclaimed, his eyes wide.

"Cool!" the group exclaimed.

"Since everyone is done, we will go to our next item of business," the platform Elder replied.

Reanee folded up the may and put it in her bag.

"What else is there to do?" a male 18 year old yelled.

"Getting situated into your ships for one and... gaining insight, so be patient. Your items will be loaded into one of these ships that will appear soon. That ship will drop each family off in their city, where a governmental official will lead you to your new homes. Let's get this done so we can do the 'gaining insight'," the platform form Elder ordered.

A few different flying machines appeared on the field in front of them.

"Find your country. Do not worry, your cities are already programed in and then load your suitcases," the platform Elder ordered once again.

Reanee looked for their flying machine while the others stayed on the platform. Reanee found it quickly but cause she was curious about the Helicopter. She had seen pictures, but unlike the other flying machines she had never rode in one. They loaded their suitcases and the bags within. Once that was done they went back to the platform to wait. Reanee layed back and closed her eyes, feeling suddenly tiredas she waited.

"Now everyone get comfortable and close your eyes. Look within and find yourself 18 year olds. The rest of you can try but be warned you might not be ready," the platform Elder replied.

Reanee open her eyes and looked at her new family. They looked terrified.

"Lay down and relax, but do not push yourself to hard or you might hurt yourself," Reanee whispered, sleepily.

They did what they were told. Reanee relaxed and closed her eyes once the others relaxed.