13. You haven't noticed it?

Start from the beginning

Luckily only seconds later Steve walked through the door telling me I had to go to my dressing room to get my make-up done.

✖✖✖ 

"Well done, Skyler!" The director Joseph Kahn yelled at me excited. I've already worked with him a few times and so did Em. That's why Steve and Paul decided to let him direct our music video. 
"Now the parts of Em and Skyler together!" Joseph announced but it actually took a few minutes till Eminem finally came out of his dressing room. He didn't left the room at all since his strong leaving earlier this day and I even have an idea why.

I had to hold myself back from staring at him for the reason that he looked damn hot in this white wife beater. You could easily spot his defined but not too intense muscles and his many tattoos that covered his arms. 
But I wasn't the only one gazing at him because if you look around you could see the female part of the crew giving him lustful stares. Even though every female's eyes were on him he didn't seemed to care and all he was doing was coming closer to me while his eyes once again traveled over my body before looking around probably to see who else stood close to me.

I felt a bit weird as he checked what I was wearing since I was dressed pretty revealingly but I tried to act confident as he stood right beside me and watched Joseph who was giving us orders.

It didn't took long to shoot the scene and I was finally ready for the day but still wanted to stay since I was curious about how the background of the scenes of Megan and Dominic are going to look like.

Joseph declared a break and after grabbing something to eat and having a quick talk with Dominic I sat down on some couch in a quiet corner and answered a few text on my phone. It was pretty chill but I didn't have much time alone for the reason that Megan decided to join me and took a seat right next to me.

Surprisingly a few moments passed until she started speaking as she watched me thoughtful "Is there something going on between you and Em?"

"No, why?" I asked getting defensive. I absolutely hated it when someone I barely knew is questioning things that did not concern them.

She shrugged "I know it's really none of my business but I feel pretty bad for Dominic."

I frowned "What do you mean?"

"You haven't noticed it?" The actress raised her eyebrows.

Giving her a curious but cold stare I mutely told her to go on. Happily she understood "He's getting the evil eye from Eminem and every time Dominic accidently gets too close to him or even just simply stand somewhere Em makes sure to bump into his shoulder and stare him down. Plus I noticed that Eminem always makes sure to know where you are and who you are talking to and every single guy you speak to gets glared at. I mean as I talked to him a few minutes ago he barely looked at me and as I followed his gaze I saw him watching every step you made. So I was just assuming that you two had a fight or something like that and now he watch's out for you and is jealous or so."

"Yeah." I responded making excuses "No. We do not have something going on and he is not jealous. He has just some mood swings and, no offence, you just read too much into it."

"None taken and I'm sorry to bother you with my made up bullshit then but I thought this might explain why Eminem seem to hate Dominic this much." Megan apologized blushing a bit.

"No problem and I'm going to talk to Eminem since I don't think Dominic deserve this if it's true."

She beamed at me while getting up "Thank you, Skyler. You are such an incredible woman."

"Thanks." I dryly answered not knowing what else to say and still thinking of a way to talk to Em without causing a scene.

Megan left before I even took a notice. I slowly stood up and made my way to Em who currently talked to Paul next to the buffet.

Gladly Paul left shortly before I arrived next to Eminems statue. Em turned towards me and frowned deeply.

"We need to talk." I told him in a stern tone.

He asked coldly not looking at me for longer than a second "About what?"

"What's your problem with Dominic? Why do you have to intimidate him?" I wanted to know straight away and as soon as these words left my mouth his head snapped in my direction and his cold eyes were now filled with anger "WHAT?!"

"You heard me." I responded calmly. He was not going to scare me. "Dominic is a nice guy and doesn't deserve this from you. He haven't done shit to you."

You could see his anger raising quickly and soon his jaw and his fits were clenched. He nearly screamed at me "Yeah, that's right this bastard hasn't done shit to me! YET! But I'ma not goin to stay here and watch that motherfucker gettin'...Argh, ya know what? Fuck it! Go on and fuck him! I don't give a single shit no more!"

Wow, that was uncalled for. A wonder that no one noticed his outburst.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I slowly asked. Damn, finally asking that felt good.

Em just shook his head obviously not believing his ears "What the hell is wrong me? What the hell is wrong with you? Y'know I never expected you to be that big of a slut but it's actually good to see what of a manipulating bitch you truly are. You're so fake I bet not one inch of you is natural! You're so disgusting! I'm so done with you and I'm so fucking happy that after we're done shooting this damn video I never have to see your fucking face again!"

Ouch.

◈◈◈

A/N: First of all I'm really freakin sorry that it took so long but yeah... I hope you Stans at least like it! Please vote and comment! It always makes me damn happy!

Thank you guys for everything!

skylermathers