Chapter 24

Chapter 24:

Dean's POV:

Over the next couple of days we worked on getting Spencer's movement back in check. Ella and Andrew decided to push forward with a wedding so we wanted Spence to be well in time for it.

"Spence come on, are you even trying?" I asked. He sat on his bed his arm was about half way up and we were trying to make it go all the way.

"I am. Doc said to use more heat." He frowned. I sighed and placed a heat pack on his shoulder.

"I can finally feel that heat." He said sighing happily.

"That's good. It's about time you get most of your feeling back. Doc said the swelling in your brain is pretty much gone." I explained laying back in his bed. I watched as he sat up right, his lower half had come back fully but the upper half of his body was still somewhat frozen. His face still dropped slightly and he couldn't rotate his arm fully.

"Do you feel like you are getting better?" I asked.

"Yes I feel a hundred times better." He said closing his eyes. I waited a few more minutes before I took off the heat pack and he lifted his arm up pushing all the way until it fully extended.

"I did it..." He laughed amazed slowly putting his arm down and pulling it back up. I smiled and gave him a light kiss.

"I am so proud of you." I said lightly touching his face. He stood up and extended both arms and did his weird droopy-half smile. I laughed and shook my head as he fully rotated both arms.

"It feels good to be almost at a hundred percent." He said cracking his neck. Normally for a human this process would take months, fortunately once his brain swelling went down his whole body began to go back to normal. I turned and watched as he rotated his shoulders. His biceps and other muscles flexing as he did it.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"I'm just watching you be happy darling." I smirked pulling out a cigarette.

"I thought you said you were going to quit?" He asked.

"One a day." I said. He rolled his eyes as I went to light it and he came over pulling it out of my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Later." He said staring at my mouth.

"After?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He smashed his lips against mine in a heated kiss and I smirked pulling back.

"Spence I don't know if you are up for this yet." I smirked. He raised an eyebrow and I shrugged. His raised brow turned into a frown and I pulled off my jacket. He grabbed my shirt and yanked me towards him and i growled warningly and turned him around and pushed him back onto the bed. I pulled off my shirt and went back to him. I kissed along his jawline and just under his ear.

"Dean...pants." He said uncomfortably. I pinned his arms down and growled.

"Wait." I ordered.

This is what I lived for.