What his dad thinks of you

Gilinsky: At first he thought you were using him for fame (Madison, I had too) but he later realized that you were in love with him whether he was know by like nobody or everybody.

Johnson: He knew from the first time that he met you that you and Johnson were perfect for each other, and he loves you like you are his own daughter.

Sammy: He was shocked when he found out how much you two actually like and love each other, because Sam has had girlfriends but they didn't last very long. He was not surprised if you guys lasted a really long time.

Nate: When he first met you he was slightly surprised that Nate had a girlfriend because he is spending so much time working on music. Overall he likes you and how you treat Nate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been busy and I had the ideas but I had not wrote them yet so I wanted to actually put time and effort in to them and not rush through and do something that doesn't really make since.

AND I just made another book that is like a rant and discussion book where we can talk about recent stuff that has happened. (Sam and Jack's hair)