1

Okay!!! This is the winning story! Enjoy

----

Today was the day Arthur and Matthew were going to meet their soulmates. So romantic, right? Haha, wrong. They forget today is that day. Well they didn't forget. Both of their mothers decided to black out the numbers on their watches so they're never know when they'd meet their soulmates till their watches fell off. Wait. I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just read how they're story plays out.

~

"Matt!" Arthur Kirkland yelled from the door way. "We need to hurry up and met with Alfred and his Soulmate person!"

"I'm coming!" The Canadian yelled back.

Matthew came out of his room wearing a hockey jersey and some jeans. His glasses were crooked a bit and his shoe was half tied.

"I'm sorry hockey ran later than usual." He panted. Arthur walked the few steps in between them and fixed Matthew's glasses. Everyone thought they were a couple until they saw that Arthur and Matthew still had their watches on. "And since when has Alfred been on time?" He gave a small chuckle and wrapped his arms around the British mans waist. He then gave a small kiss onto Arthur's nose making him blush like crazy.

You see even though their soulmate watches didn't fall off when they met, they still somehow got into a relationship. They were always seen together and they loved each other. Together they decided that if their soulmates didn't show up when they were 25 they were going to get married and adopt. Matthew was currently 24 and older than Arthur by 6 months. So their plan was going to happen soon and they were both happy.

"Hmm" Arthur contemplated "I guess your right.." Matthews hands slowly went down to cup Arthur's ass. He quickly gave a squeeze and went in for a heated kiss. Arthur weakly tried to stop him until he wrapped his arms around Matthew's neck and gave into the temptation. When they were done kissing and pulled back slightly for air, Arthur let go of Matthew. "WANKER!" He blushed "Alfred is going to know what we're doing idiot. We're always on time." he got out of the Canadians gripped and opened the door and stomped off to the car. "Come on and I'll give you some head later tonight." He shouted from the car and gave a devilish smirk. He knew Matthew was confident when they were alone but take him other places around people he was socially awkward and kept to himself. That is until someone tries to flirt with Arthur. Now that's a different story.

"Maple hockey" he whispered and he stepped out of the house closed the door then locked it. He hurried and got into the divers side of car and started the beast. Arthur already waiting for him was putting on his seat belt. Matthew backed the car and then took Arthur's left hand and intertwined it with his right as they headed for the mall.

-time skip to the mall-

"Why do you insist on P.D.A Matthew?" Arthur asked as they were walking through the mall with their hands intertwined together. "People are starting to stare." He whispered harshly.

Matthew looked over to his flustered English man. "Because last time we were here that goddamn albino tried to take you away from me because he claimed.. Oh what did he claim." Matthew thought crinkling up his face before with his free hand he snapped his fingers. "He claimed he was more awesome because we went into hot topic for you and grabbed your ass."

Arthur blushed a dark shaped of red. "Th-that was under control. I was going to beat him up..." He looked over to Matthew and looked into his eyes. "But then my strong, handsome, and very jealous hockey playing boyfriend decided to test out his punching on him." Arthur waited a few seconds before adding "Later that night we had the best sex where you claimed me as yours even though I was already yours."

Matthew blushed slightly remembering "sorry... hey it's not my fault you're such eye candy for other people. I just have to put them in their place" he tried defending himself. "He then brought his lips to Arthur's ear to whisper "you enjoyed every minute of what we did in that room. Especially with that hickey I left. It's still slightly there." Arthur shivered and shoved Matthew away.

"We are in public!!" Arthur whispered loudly. "What happened to the quite little Canadian boyfriend who would be scared to even hold my hand, let alone talk like that!" He walked slightly faster. Which gave Matthew the chance to grab his boyfriends nice ass. Did he take the risk? Oh hell yes it did. Arthur yelped when he felt his arse being molested. He turned around to yelled at his boyfriend but was cut off by Matthews lips for a sweet small kiss that lasted only a couple of seconds. They pulled back quickly from the kiss with Arthur blushing so red.

"Do you want to know where that little Canadian went?" Matthew asked Arthur as they started walking again. "You took him into your bedroom and taught him how to have fun and you destroyed his sweet little mind." He grabbed Arthur's hand again and kept walking with Arthur blushing like a school girl. "Come on look at me.." Arthur completed his boyfriend's wish. Matthew was staring into deep pools of emerald eyes. He wasn't paying attention at all until him and Arthur ran into something? No someone... When Matthew looked up he saw two men. One blond man and the other with dark hair and tanned skin. Before he knew it he felt his watch fall off...

-

Do you like the new story?!?