Chapter 19- i never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes.

Start from the beginning

"Robin?"

I looked over my shoulder and my eyes widened.

"Sophia."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Robin's POV

Well this is a surprise...

"I thought you were in Paris." I questioned with curiosity.

"I was. But I came here to see you. I miss you Robin." Her thick French accent coated her words as she spoke. Her voice was enchanting, but that was the only thing enchanting about her. She was a boring girl. And I didn't care much about her.

"I do too..." I said softly.

She spotted the bag in my right hand and pointed at it.

"I never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes."

"Yeah well...."

She wrapped an arm of hers around my neck seductively and before I knew it she was kissing me.

I tried to push her, I tried to move, but I was frozen. So I just closed my eyes and kissed her back. While we were kissing, I could've sworn I heard the snap of a picture being taken. But that was nuts.

She ended the kiss first and smiled at me. "Bye" then she fled.

Whataaa the hell was that all about!?

I shook my head in confusion and proceeded towards the hotel. For some reason, on the way back, every person I saw stared at me.

It was like I could hear them whispering. That only made me walk faster, away from the scary whispers.

Wait, what am I? 10? Afraid of a little whispering. Pffftttt.... Man up Robin.

I told myself before continuing on my way.

When I arrived at my room the first thing I did was to put those ridiculous outfits in the garbage bin. Then I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

When I saw myself in the mirror, I swear I just lost 10 years of my life from the mini heart attack I got while looking at my reflection.

My lips, were so red. It looked like I had eaten one of those lollipops that leaves the color on your teeth. It was a dark red, like I had just sucked someone's blood.

I looked like a freaking count Dracula.

What the hell is this? Lipstick?

I shook my head on dismay and hoped it would come off after a good long shower.

When I removed my jacket, I noticed there was a note taped to it. It said,

I'm sexy and I know it

What the hell!?

I ripped the note off and threw I in the garbage. Then, I jumped into the shower.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hazel's POV

"You really are a genius" I told Sophia in awe. She wore that waterproof blood red lipstick while kissing Robin.

"What can I say? I learned from the best." She said while nudging me with her shoulder.

"Harley come on! We want to see the pictures!" I yelled at the girl who was currently raiding my kitchen.

Harley and Celeste decided to stay her in New York with me for as long as I needed them.

Celeste was even considering moving her to New York so that we could be closer.

"Were not getting any younger!" Celeste yelled.

"Would you chill out?" Harley said while taking a seat next to us on the couch. She set the food in the table.

I scowled. "Harley, do you realize that I need to go grocery shopping every single week because my so called best friend has a horrible habit of taking my food!?"

"Its not like you're gonna eat all this anyway." She said while putting whipped cream on her waffles.

"Besides, its my duty as the best friend to eat your food."

I rolled my eyes. Harley reached into her pocket to hand me a small silver digital camera. We all leaned in to get a good look at the picture, except for Harley of course, who continued eating.

It was a picture of Sophia and Robin kissing. I laughed. "This is perfect! Great job Soph!"

She smiled shyly then returned her attention to the camera.

Harley glanced at her watch and said "I've gotta go , I've got training in 15 minutes." She finished her waffle and took off.

True, that girl ate like her life depended on it, but you should see her in martial arts class. She fought like it was the last day of her life.

"Sophia, how long until that lipstick wears off?"

"A day or two."

I grinned evilly "perfect"

Authors note: Chapter 19 has arrived! Tell me what you think! And don't forget to vote,comment, follow, and share!!!

I know you all miss Malcolm and Danny, but don't worry! They will appear in the next chapter :D

Xoxo,
Avery