Colorblind

Hello people! Wasn't the flash mob just amazing? everyone was like super duper excited for it then it didn't even really last that long, but you gotta admit, it was pretty amazing. Anyway, yay the drama's gonna start up again...well, you gotta admit the drama is what keeps this story going, and isn't it just amazing when it all is solved? Well, enjoy!

--yaoifangirl32;)

The next day:

  When I answered my phone I gasped at hearing Ryou's voice. I could tell he was crying.

  Ryou told me all about Kaiba's phone call:

  "Ryou?"

  "Kaiba, why are you calling me this early in the morning?"

  "I couldn't sleep."

  "But why call me?"

  "B-because...Ryou...I miss you."

  At that point Kaiba had started crying. Ryou didn't know what to do so he had just hung up slowly at this point.

  "Calm down Ryou, it's all just part of breaking up." I comforted.

  Ryou started sobbing uncontrollably.

  "Ryou, please, stop crying, Kaiba'll get over it!"

  "But...I kinda...miss him too!" Ryou sobbed.

  I gulped, "Well calm down for-" I heard the line cut off and I sighed and closed my cellphone. "Poor Ryou..."

  Ring ring ring...

  "Hello handsome." I sighed as I answered my phone.

  "Hey babe, what's the matter?" Bakura asked.

  "The Ryou and Kaiba drama is starting up again."

  Bakura chuckled, "Of course it is, have you seen how Kaiba's been acting? Even Ryou's been a tiny bit off."

  "Yeah...but what do you think'll happen to them?"

  "You worry too much, just relax, everything will work out fine."

  "Hmm...promise it all will?"

  "I swear on my two blind eyes that everything will be okay, love you babe."

  "Love you too, bye" I responded and hung up the phone.

  'I swear by my two blind eyes' rung in my head. I collapsed to the ground crying. I wished that Bakura could see again.

  I allowed myself to cry for a little bit, but then told myself I had to stay strong and wiped away the tears. I went into the bathroom and splash cold water on my face, dired it, then looked into the mirror. I wasn't that prettiest of girls. Yet I guess I wasn't the ugliest of girls. At that moment I felt I was nothing but average.

  Oh I'm a gummy bear, yes I'm a gummy bear, oh I'm a yummy-

  "Hey Akira." I laughed, "Can't I change your ringtone now? It's not helpful at times. Why'd you put it on my phone as your ringtone anyway?"

  "NO! When is gummybear not helpful? It's super special awesome what you talkin bout? That's why I put it on durf!" Akira giggled.

 I sighed and shook my head, "Well why'd you call?"