12~tug

Don't forget to vote, it helps! Enjoy reading this, nuggets x

"Okay now ask Siri, what is zero divided by zero." Michael chuckled as he watched Rein ask the intelligent assistant what she was told.

"What is zero divided by zero?"

"Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. How many cookies does each person get? See? It doesn't make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies, and you are sad that you have no friends." The female voice said through Rein's iPhone speakers.

The whole room erupted in laughs and chuckles, finding it odd and sassy what the assistant said.

"What does the Cookie Monster have to do with all of this?" Liam laughed, shaking his head.

"I wanted to know what is zero divided by zero and honestly, I feel so attacked right now." Rein said, putting a hand to her heart for a dramatic effect.

Harry chuckled before kissing Serene's knuckles. "Our friends are dorks."

"Well guys, Hannah, Rein and I will go take a shower, change then we'll come back. Do you want anything?" Layla asked as she adjusted her black framed glasses on her face. They all shook their heads and said thank you's.

Harry entwined his fingers with Serene's as he laid down beside her, his chin propped on the palm of his other hand, looking down at her, gazing. The hope he once had was restored as he knew that there was a chance she might wake up and go on with their lives together. He could already imagine their wedding and her grinning. He could already imagine them going on a date, anywhere she wants. He could imagine them doing silly activities together and capturing memories together.

"When are you going back to tour?" Calum asked and looked at Liam for an answer.

"In a week." Liam shrugged before taking a bite of his roast beef sandwich.

"Are you going, Harry?" Michael asked as he looked at Harry, who was too busy looking at Serene making everyone smile. "Harry!" Michael laughed.

Harry's head snapped as he looked at them wide eyed, "Hm? Sorry, what were you saying?"

"I asked if you were going back on tour with the boys." Michael chuckled.

Harry smiled slightly before shaking his head, "I won't leave Serene until she wakes up and is well."

"So you're going to miss basically the whole tour?" Tim asked, taking a handful of cheese balls from Nathan who lightly punched his shoulder for taking some from his bag.

"I don't really know, Tims." Harry sighed before slowly taking his hand out of Serene's.

Harry's body tensed and his eyes widened as he felt a slight tug on his finger that was just leaving Serene's hand. "S-Serene?" he whispered as he entwined their hands together again.

"What's going on?" Lou asked, worryingly, everyone standing up already.

"Sh-She tugged on my hand! I swear I felt it!" Harry said in enthusiasm, a gasp echoing through the room from everyone. "Baby, Baby can you do that again? Can you squeeze my hand, baby?" Harry asked excitedly, sitting up right and watching his and his fiancée's hands.
Everyone watched with their jaw dropping, waiting for an action.

Just then, a gentle squeeze was felt on Harry's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so excited to write the next parts!!! so excited!!!
sorry this one's pretty short 😔
-H x