"No," Sebastian seemed very confident in his response. "William is always here – he always has been. The only other person I can recall is that red head from a few years ag-"

"Don't you have a job you could be doing?" Luciano's interruption of Sebastian's words had been harsh. I couldn't help but notice the slight shock and hurt that flashed across the butler's face. His mouth fell open, and then closed as he nodded.

Liam blinked – the only facial movement I could detect from him was a natural one. Sebastian nodded politely at me, before departing.

Our tour ended quickly after that; and at 12:45 I found myself in front of the full length mirror – In, what is now – my bedroom.

The walls were covered in a white and pink flowery design. It was soft enough that you didn't get a headache or feel nauseated after a while. My bed was utterly humongous it was almost a shame. A white duvet lay delicately over the bed; three soft pillows were neatly placed at the head, including a white, fluffy, cuddling looking teddy bear.

This was definitely a guest room for a girl. 

The theme of the room, which I ended up assuming, was white, pink, and with flowers maintained the same. A white vanity was pushed off to the side near the brightest – and biggest – window. A variety of perfumes and scented lotions sat off to the side. Beside it rested a light pink dresser.   

My bathroom didn't disappoint. It held two sinks – two sinks people. The top of the counter was in a fine, white marble. The mirror fit the entire wall the sinks were on; and behind me, stood the standing shower.

A pair of sparkling glass doors sat open, revealing the shower. The drain was surrounded by white tile, the wall beside the shower a dark, oak color – that material also appeared to be tile. Fresh, white towels and wash clothes were hung up neatly just outside the shower, waiting for my use.

I would definitely like this.

Spread out on my bed were at least nine or ten bags stuffed to the brim with brand new clothes; the tag hadn't even being ripped off yet – or, if you're patient, cut off.

I had two options in front of me to wear to lunch with the Luciano's. I stopped. That sounded like it could be the name of a television show or something. Anyways...

I had a pair of faded jeans with a few designer looking holes around the thigh and a white tank top.  To my left, sat a light purple summer dress; elastic held the waist together, giving you a slight figure when wearing it.

I nodded back and forth for three or so minutes before going with the summer dress. It wasn't over kill, but if Liam and his parents were wearing suits or something – which, I wouldn't be surprised if they were – I could at least look like I tried.

The door to my bedroom burst open and Liam stood there, looking even more irritable. This wasn't good. "Oh gee, what did I do now?"

His face relaxed as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. I stared at him, then at my clothes, the clock, then back at him. "Um, I kind of have to get dressed and-" I pointed between both of us, "-We aren't on that level of friendship that I can dress with you watching me."

Luciano completely jumped over my statement of concern. "I needed to talk to you before we went downstairs with my parents."

I turned around, gathering my unworthy outfit and folding it neatly. Prying the bag it belonged to open, I rested them on top; I would organize and separate my clothes later. I grabbed my dress carefully, not wanting to wrinkle it as I turned around. "That's great," I shot a fake, forced smile in his direction. "But, I kind of need to get dressed." I raised the dress in front of my face, before dropping it back down, my face becoming visible again.