17

Heyyy

Thanks for all the comments and votes, literally couldn't thank you enough x x

Keep 'em coming,

Much luv x x x

{LARRY FLUFF}

{WARNING:EXTREMELY SHORT BC LARRY MOMENT JUST ENJOY IT OKAII}

+ + +

[Monday morning at school]

"Hey munchkin" Harry said when he reached Louis' locker.

Louis blushed and licked his lips. "Munchkin eh?"

"Yep" Harry said popping the p, "Munchkin suits you because your so cute"

Louis giggled and blushed whilst closing his locker and locking it. "Sounds like pumpkin"

"Pumpkin cherry pie" Harry said randomly which earned another giggle from Louis.

The position they were in was couple like. Louis had his back pressed against the lockers, his small hands holding the books to his chest. Whilst Harry had one arm near Louis head, on the lockers whilst towering over him. It was a cute sight really, almost as if they were about to have a hit make out session.

"I need to have a nickname for you" Louis said, in a whisper, almost as if he would break ice if he spoke any louder.

Harry was too busy gazing into Louis' beautiful blue sea blue eyes that he almost missed what Louis had said. Almost.

"Yeah..." Harry said, not paying attention to anything else but Louis. Louis Louis louis.

The students were too busy getting ready for their first period to even notice the two boys having a small moment. For Harry, he didn't care about the world right now. He felt that all he could see is Louis and that was what really mattered.

Green stared into Blue. Blue's glistening in wonder. For a moment, the world around then stopped. It was just Harry and Louis. No, It's Harry&Louis.

After moments of gazing into another's eyes, Harry closed the gap between them.

+ + +

Yo, they kissed >.<