#4. "Once Upon A Qadr - A Modern Muslim Fairy Tale" By Sajmra

Yusra Shaykh seems like your typical Muslim girl, however she has an illness, one that sprung up on her quite out of the blue, that to this day remains a mystery to doctors, and is quite severe. This effectively limits her ability to go to school, get a job, and almost everything she used to do and love. When her best friend and cousin Ilham becomes yet another person in her life who gets married, she cant help but wonder if she will ever have that happiness, or if she is destined to live out her life going back and forth between her parent's house and the doctor's office. Amir Malik is a very religious young man who tries very hard to follow Islam to the best of his ability. That being said, he has always done right by his parents. When he graduated high school and got into multiple colleges, he went to the one his parents chose, with a major that they wanted him to pursue. When he graduated college and had many job offers, he took the one they thought was best. While he never minded too much for he knew they had his best interest at heart, he decides to draw the line at them choosing his wife. Was it the first step in taking control of his future, or just the cause of annoyance between him and his family?

Status : Completed .
Chapters : 80 + Epilogue
Sequel : Yes .