chap 3 PROBLEM

the next day I had the worst headache ever I reached into the night table by my draw pulling out a painkiller and some water from of the bedside table. 'becca your are crazy you know that' I thought as I looked into the mirror and scrunched my face in disgust. 'one Crazy bitch' I walked down the stairs before calling Marie or maid and asking for some breakfast "hey becca" I turned towards my best friends deep voice "what was with all that rucket last night" he complained tiredly "sorry I needed to let of some steam yesterday and I'm finally deciding to give up on nick, by the way where's nicky" I breathed out. " aww come here muffin" i walked up to jay and suddenly felt the tears on my cheeks, "thanks jay your the bestest bestfriend ever" i said, "thanks but thats not even a word babycakes" 

"i know that...duhh" i replied. we stopped hugging and then i went to go watch some tv cause my favorite show was on. scandal. hell yea bitches! i love that show, i suddenly felt someone close to me, i turned to see nick sitting really close acting as if the rest of the couch wasnt empty. that bitch!. i pushed him. "move" i half yelled remembering my sister was sleeping. he ignored me and ACTUALLY had the nerve to move closer ...."BITCH i said to move the FUCK over" i shouted while kicking him, i finally gave up and decided to just leave, i had already missed out like half of the show already any ways. i got up and was leaving when i heard him say "bitch" tears welled up in my eyes and i ran out as they streamed down my face. i felt my self bumb into someone looking up i realised it was my ex boy friend Liam.."fuck" i whispered, i ran around him and out the house to my old swing set. 

"Never put my love out on the line..Never  said yes to the right guy..Never had trouble getting what I want..But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough" i started singing my favorite part to heart attack. 

"becca" a voice called out. i looked up from my lap to see nick looking at me worried, "why are you here its been hours weve been looking for you." he replied 

"not like you care anyways so just leave me alone" i shouted fresh tears starting again. 

"stop acting like a spoil brat Bella and just come on" he said, looking frustrated, i stared at him hatefuly and realised he had called me bella.

"my name is rebecca not becca, not bitch and especially not bella fucking dickhead, leave!" i yelled again feeling as if all this time i was so stupid to be crushing on a jerk. 

"no, why should i, come down here and when did i call you bitch" he said stupidly. 

"omg, i had a crush on a guy with amnesia, no, no this is crazy, i think im going crazy" i said whispering to myself...

"when did i call you that word BECCA, tell me! you know your my bestfriends sister why would i do that" he said " you said to me when we were on the couch and you can do anything you want, because your my sisters bestfriends does not change anything, especially you bieng a jerk" i said to him carefully. 

"im a jerk! ive been out here the whole time trying to solve some stupid understanding where you call me a whole bunch of names and im the jerk!" he started shouting again. i cowered back and decided i might as well just go down and go home this wil blow over tommorow. "OK!, do you want a sorry? is that what you want? well here it is, SORRY, happy, now leave me alone." i replied 

on our way home the tension between us was thick, like a slice of cake. 

"becca, seriously what did i do?" he said out of no where breaking the tension a little. "nothing" i answered in a monotone before opening the door to MY house and going in, i ran up the stair and into my room

authors note 

HERE is the next chapter......did this at school on the school computer.....so i might have spelling that might need correcting, if you need to say anything just email me.......

yours.......xxoxxColorfulScenexxoxx