home at last........well sorta

after my jog I was so tired I decided to just crash on the couch. 

" Nicky are you here, don't you want to see your best friend who's been gone for a long time" I had faintly heard this voice call out to my sister before I passed out.

nick's pov  

i had just got off my flight calling my mom i told her i would be crashing over at nicky's place. 

i drove my red ferrari down into the neighborhood i knew i was familiar with and pulled up to a mansion like house.

happy i was going to see my best friend i jumped out of the car and ran towards the door removing my shades i open the door with my spare key since our families are best friend we share keys. 

i walked towards the living room where i saw Nicole sexy little sister Becca, " Nicky are you here, don't you want to see your best friend who's been gone for a long time" i shouted walking towards the couch where Becca layed passed out. i knew of the crush she had on me but somehow i couldn't date her sure i call her sexy....cause hell yea she is but she's like a sister to me.

i picked her up and brought her upstairs before texting Nicky and heading to the guestroom.  

i took a shower in the private bathe and tugged on a Pajama bottom and heading to bed.

i woke the next day completely refreshed, i had no fan girls trying to get into my pants i had my manager off my back. finally i could have some peace and fun and quiet.

i walked down stairs and cooked up some waffles, eggs and sausages for everyone.  

"nick" i heard someone screamed though i already knew who it was, " hey nicky, i missed you so much i have so much to catch up with you did i tell you i miss you ni--" she talked so fast i had to cover her mouth. i suddenly heard laughter and giggles as we hugged and then jay came in with becca over his shoulder completely disregarding the fact that she was wearing booty shorts. 

" hey man what's up i didn't know you was coming, am i the last to always hear the messages around here" he said putting becca to the floor who had stop laughing and was now staring at me her bright green eyes piercing my icy blue ones. " seems so, i wanted to come spend time back in my old neighborhood and have so fun" i said not taking my eyes of becca who was now playing with the edge of the counter. "hey becks whats up, you little muffin" i walked over to her and enveloped her into a nice hug. " anyways ya"ll i made breakfast so sit and eat"

after breakfast we sat in the movieroom watching the boogeyman with becca curled up in my lap and our arms linked. i dont know how we had gotten into that positon but it was nice.  

after a while she had gotten bored and had started playing with the hem of my shirt. every now and then her fingers would lightly skim the skin of my hipbone making me shiver and hold back a groan. i was jolted back to reality when i heard her voice, 'hey jess, sure...umm...ok im coming ...ill see you in a few' she said then hanging up.

"where you going" i said, " ummmm....i have to go out, my friend jessica called and asked for us to hang" she replied getting up from my lap. " ok second best friend see you later" i said going back to the movie....

becca's pov

i hurried out of the house and ran to my silver baby, i got to the club and decided to look for jess while i was here, i had lied to nick sure but sitting on his lap i couldnt think straight and i wanted to just kiss him or lick him all over.

i called jasper, my gay friend " hey wats up" he replied " ummm i was wondering if you wanted to hang" i said into to the phone hopefully " sorry hun i cant, me and Noah are like very busy rite now he said while panting heavily. "ok" i hanged up and decided to just hang for a few hours.

i got home that night drunk of my boot and so tired all i know had a few shot with some guy and then the next thing i know i wake up naked so i ran out and here i am stumbling into my room knocking things down. 

the last thing i heard was " becca are you ok" before fainting

authors note 

here is the second chapter hope you enjoy. 

love you-yuko