he'll never love me

chapter one

rebecca's pov

I sat on the couch trying to tune out the television which I knew my sister was watching. apparently her best friend Nicholas Silverman, hottest male model alive, said americas model association, was coming back from his tour and was going to be visiting his family.

my sister and nick have been best friends since grade school.

turning the page in my novel I tried to ignore the television though I was peeking over every now and then.

"you know once he gets here you can't ignore him" my sister annoyingly while looking at me I ignore her and went to my room to go listen music instead.

'sup biotch' my girl best friend Jessica texted.

'hey sexy' i replied quickly,

'you heard that nick is coming back, damn I feel sorry for your ass' she said

'yeah...me too, I'm thinking of staying at yours or jay's when he gets here' I replied

'mmhmmm, sorry babe but you can't stay at mines ask Jay, I'm going to be having my man over here and I'm sure you dint wanna here all that' she replied bluntly.

'omg...images..I did not need those, anyway bye I'm gonna go for a run' I texted back.

I got up from my swinging couch and threw on a purple tee and a booty shorts. throwing my black curly hair into a messy bun.

taking the steps two at a time I heard giggling coming from the kitchen and decided to look who it was

"really guys take this up to your room" i shouted at nicole my older sister and jay my best friend. they have been a couple since middle school. it is so cute. i walked up to jay and pinched his cheeks

"hey best friend" i said cheerfully while skipping over to the fridge to get some orange juice and a slice of my yesterday's birthday cake. "hey Becca..happy belated birthday, I got you a present ill give you when you get back k hun" he replied getting up from the table to give me a hug then heading towards Nicky's room with her tugging behind him.