Same mistakes

(The middle of the night) (NOT a dream) (jewels pov)

I woke up in a cold sweat. I checked the time: 1:23.
"Damn it."
I stand up and look in the mirror. I take off my shirt. My stomach didn't look any different. Same flat old me. I smiled. I do take after my mom. I have her flat stomach,her abnormally perky chest,her large tush,and her freckles,not to mention her big blue eyes.
Mom. I miss mom. I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss my old life. I hope Erik is in jail. That bastard deserves to burn in hell.
I am physically damaged. God.Screw that ass hole.UGH!!!!
I bend down to scratch my shin when I hear it.
"Oh my god! Oh shit! What would mum say?"I heard a voice say. I turn to face the door in shock to see Harry blush and cover his eyes with his hand.
"I AM SO SORRY JEWELS! I just came to check on you. I did not excpect. Er... This. "He said and tripped over the carpet and fell on his face.
"Oh! Are you okay?" I rushed to help him.
"Yeah I just can't see."He said and sat up.
"You can take your hand off your eyes. I trust you. I don't care if you see me like this."I said.
"Are you sure?"He asked.
"Yes.Your the only member with decency"I said.
He took his hands off his eyes and blushed and looked away.
"Hey Harry?"I ask.
"Yes?"
"Can we get me clothes? Like a bra and girl stuff?"I ask.
"Sure.Get dressed and we will go."He said.
"I'm gonna get a shower first."I say. He nods and I walk away.