Save you tonight part two

I crawled. CRAWLED. Out of the apartment. My 'special place' was bleeding. I'm not on my period by the way. I had shreds of what used to be underwear hanging low off my hips. I didn't have a bra on. I didn't care. I just needed to get away. A crawled as fast as I could down the hall. I hit the elevator button. When it opened I didn't bother to look up and see who was in it. I just rolled in. I shoved myself in the corner and cried. I still didn't bother seeing who was watching.
"Umm...Miss?"A young male voice asked.
"What?"I spat sourly with my head down still.
"Miss are you okay?" Another male voice asked.
"No I'm not."I said quietly.
"Can I help you up miss?"Another male asked. Without waiting for my reply he rushed to my side and placed his hands on my shoulders. I flinched hard and reflectively took a bite of one of the hands.
"OW!Ah!God."The male said.
I up and I was shocked at who I saw.
Liam Payne was in the corner against the wall looking at me curiously. Louis Tomlinson was standing next to Harry Styles. Harry was cradling his hand. And Niall leaning against the wall looking concerned. And Zayn Malik was sitting infront of Liam.
"Oh I like her."Louis said.
"Yeah.Fiesty."Zayn said and laughed.
"Miss are you okay?"Harry asked.
"Do I look okay?"I snapped.
"Umm well-"
"Don't answer that,you imbicle"Liam said to Harry.
"Do you need help up?"Niall finally spoke.
Harry cautiously went to try to help me up. I stayed down.
"Miss are you okay?"Louis asked with a sassy attitude and his hands on his hips.
"You know what I'm not okay! I'm screwed up alright? I DONT EVEN HAVE ANY DAMN CLOTHES ON!"I screamed.
"Sorry.Here."Niall said and threw his sweat shirt over to me.
I shrugged it in on over my head. It hid my bloodied chest but my 'special place' was still in display.
"Will you stand up now?"Louis asked annoyed.
"Nope."I said stubbornly.
"Bloody hell why not?"Louis asked.
"I umm"I put my head down in shame and mumbled the rest of the words.
"What?"Liam asked.
I looked up at Louis. My eyes shinned. I watched their faces change as they saw my bloody one.
"Miss what happened?"Harry asked alarmed.
"It was my ex..."I said sheepishly.
"Here."Harry said and removed his long jacket.
"Umm could you all maybe"I said as they stared expectantly.
"S-sorry."Harry stuttered and blushed.
When all of the boys turned towards the wall I removed Niall's sweat shirt and put on Harry's coat. It was low and tight at the chest and it revealed a bit more then I wanted it to. It was also tight on my butt.
"Okay."I said.
They all turned around.
Louis whistled.
I bundled up the -now bloody- sweat shirt and threw it at his face.