In Control

Third Person's P.O.V.:-

"Aaaah! R- Remus... S- Sirius... My old friends! H- Harry! Look at you! Y- you look just like your father. Like James. We were the best of friends, he and I-" began Pettigrew. He was trying to touch Harry when Sirius and Remus pounced on him along with Belladonna. Severus Snape on the other hand did not interfere with his childhood enemies, since it was proved Sirius Black was not lying about Peter Pettigrew being alive. He decided that he would witness against Pettigrew for being a traitor.

"How dare you speak to Harry! How dare you talk about James in front of him!" Sirius barked.

"You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn't you?!" Remus shouted.

"I didn't mean to!" Pettigrew said as he hid himself behind the piano. "The Dark Lord, you have no idea the weapons he possesses! Ask yourself, Sirius, what you would have done? What would you have done?"

"I would have died!" Sirius Black shouted in reply. "I would have died rather than betray my friends!" Pettigrew went to Harry begging for his life as Belladonna snarled at the fat, bald headed man, glaring at him.

"Harry, James wouldn't have wanted me killed! Your dad- Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy!" Pettigrew begged.

"You should have realized, Peter, that if Voldemort didn't kill you, then we would." Remus said.

"After all, you messed with my territory, gawked at me when I was changing. When I was wrapped only in towel. You saw me naked you pervert and yet you remained. You are so dead." Belladonna said. Severus went cold with anger as he looked at Pettigrew with an ice cold stare.

"Together!" Remus said when Harry shouted.

"No!"

"Harry, this man is..."

"I know what he is. But we'll take him to the castle."

"Bless you, boy! Bless you -"

"Get off! I said we'd take you to the castle. After that, the dementors can have you." They tied Pettigrew with ropes on each hand, as Remus bandaged Ron's legs. They travelled through the tunnel leading outside the Whomping Willow facing the Black Lake.

"Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit." Sirius apologized to Ron. Meanwhile Belladonna took out her dagger and held Peter with her dagger at his neck, threatening to slit his throat should he attack her in return.

"A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off!" Ron shouted at Sirius.

"Well, I was going for the rat. Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. In fact, more than once James suggested that I make the change permanent. The tail I could live with, but the fleas, they're murder." Sirius joked in return.

"Turn me into a maggot. A dung beetle. A Flobberworm! Anything but the dementors..." Pettigrew begged Remus. "Ron! Haven't I been a good friend? A good pet? You won't let them give me to the dementors, will you? I was your rat!" he begged as Ron shoved him off. "Sweet girl. Clever girl. Surely you won't let them..." he begged Hermione.