I Plan to Buy Myself a Firebolt in Christmas

Belladonna's Point Of View

Bonjour... my name is Belladonna Tigritsarminatria Granger. Weird names right... so not. I love my names. My first name means a beautiful girl, but later I found out it mean a poisonous plant with medicinal values. As for Tigritsatminatria, it's made of three names...... Tigritsa meaning tigress in Latin, Armina meaning army, and Atria is the brightest star in constellation Triangulum Australe meaning complete power. So my name means the army of powerful, caring, poisonous tigresses. That's why my mother calls Hermione, my twin sister as kitten, while she calls me Tigger. The cartoon character from the muggle cartoon character from Winnie the Pooh, after Tigger the tiger...

Today, we all were in Diagon Alley. Ronald got himself a new wand, cherrywood with unicorn hair core. He's so excited. He even went to Egypt because Arthur Weasley won a lottery. So the Weasley family went to Egypt, while Hermione, mom, dad and I went to the lovely fashionable country of France. And we had fun shopping. Well, I had fun shopping, while Hermione had fun in the museum. I had fun in the museum too, but I don't let others know of my intelligence so easily. That's not me. I'd rather tease the people who have a go at me. That's the reason why, I unlike Hermione, have friends in Slytherin.

I was wearing my . I went to the Quidditch shop as I ogled at the new prototype of the Firebolt. Wow! Wish I can buy it. Mom and dad so won't buy it. They'll say, I already have a Nimbus 2001 with me. Anyway, no one knows one secret of mine. That Professor Dumbles, Professor Snape, and Professor Minnie, pay me in galleons for inventing and modifying spells and potions. Muhahahhahahahaha!!!!! So I decided, christmas present for myself, a Firebolt...........

By the time I returned back, Ron and Hermione were fighting like an old married couple.
"I'm telling you Hermione, keep that thing off Scabbers, or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." barked Ronald.
"Ronald, it's a cat, it's in it's nature. Don't worry Crookshanks. Don't listen to the mean little boy." said Hermione.
"Harry!" said Ron.
"Harry!" said Hermione.
"Well Hello blackhead!" I said. Harry laughed at my choice of words.
"Still cocky I see..." he said.
"Very much!" I said.
"And your plans of the year?" said Ginny.
"Surprise, surprise, surprise, and of course hang out with my secret gang boys." I said. "Now where the hell are they?"
"Heard your dulcet tones Anna!" said George.
"Thought we heard the voice of our very Mini" said Fred.

"Come on, we have so much planning to do..." I said as I went away with the boys.