1

The bar door opened slowly. And a hooded figure made its way to the back of the room. As it sat down the hood was removed. Underneath was the face of a teenage girl, no more than 16. She had emerald green eyes and stunning strawberry red hair that came to her waist. She slowly brushed her fingers though her hair until it was as smooth as silk. Then she took a large piece of yarn and pulled her hair up into a tight bun. When she was satisfied it would stay she pulled the hood back over her head and waited. A little while later another girl walked in but the two girls were total opposites. The girl walking in had dark brown hair that was cut at the shoulders and icy blue eyes. She sat down a at the same table.
"You're late, Ryia." the first girl said calmly.
"You would've been too if you had four soldiers on your tail." Ryia replied harshly. " I know it for a fact, Ellyn."
" Maybe," said Ellyn. " Anyway, back to business."
" The guards around Church Street have multiplied and only a fool would try to steal from shops there. And I'm sorry to say but the only street that's safe enough is Gropecunt Lane, soon there won't be any street and we'll be frogs in a boilin' pot..."
Before Ryia could say another word, Ellyn stood and walked away.