"What!" She said more perked up, I told her the conversation that had happened.

"See you at school" She almost growled, hanging up. I sniffed my breath, and then brushed my teeth until they were minty fresh. I sauntered back downstairs to the boys, they were all in a soft conversation but stopped as soon as I walked out. I took a deep breath and done my best to fake that I wasn't wanting to claw their eyes out at this moment of time.

"Hi" I said smiling way to brightly with clenched teeth, hey I never said I wanted to be an actress. Eddie put his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him. I leaned up and lightly blew some air on his face.

"Better?" I asked, he smirked sealing the deal with a kiss.

"Ew no PDA" Taylor moaned pushing us, I stumbled but Eddie steadied me.

"Dude" He exclaimed whilst I glared at Taylor,

"Let's just go" Nick said dragging me outside, I went over to Eddie's car and went in,

"C'mon" I shouted and he got into the drivers seat, he started the car and put on the radio, I was listening to the song but I was too angry did everyone think I was weak and needed protected. Ha no.

"What was this morning?" I asked,

"What do you mean?" Eddie said his eyes flickering over to me, I sighed,

"You were at my house" I stated,

"Yeah so?" He asked, he was obviously trying to put this off.

"As much as I would love it Eddie, but it's not my normal routine to wake up to my boyfriend in my living room with my best friends brother and my own brothers" I said raising my eyebrows.

"I slept over" Eddie said, I blanch at that,

"Why" I asked,

"I thought you liked me being friends with your brothers" Eddie said as we arrived at school,

"I do" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and kissing him, when we stepped out of the car, I looked around, Cerys was standing there with Nick practically glued to her side it was the same with Mia and Paola, then there's Katy who saunters over and grabs my arm dragging me away. I heard running footsteps and Eddie was beside me. Take a deep breath Amy.

"Oh hey Eddie we're talking about girl stuff right now" Katy said,

"I've got a sister" Eddie stated,

"It's about what I should wear tonight when me and Wren have sex" Katy said bluntly dragging me away, I turned and mouthed a sorry to Eddie who stood there shaking with laughter.

"So Cerys texted me this morning telling me about what meeting went on this morning at your house" Katy said grabbing stuff from her locker.