55

She smiles and pulls my undies down. And I lift up my hips and let her, because apparently we're being slower and less frantic about everything than when I tried to do this to her. She slides my undies down, and kisses my knees as she pulls the cloth past them, smiling as she does. Then, she holds my feet gently, carefully, and lifts my underwear free of them. It's nice, how she does it. It's sweet and romantic and a little bit sexy too, her being careful of me like that.

She takes my undies off me, and folds them neatly, and then puts them on the couch beside me. I assume so they're not just lying carelessly on the floor. She folds them, and then puts her hands back on my knees, and then she looks at me. She looks at me very intensely. Like, at me, if that makes sense. Very much at me, since my legs are already a little way apart from her undressing me, and she's kneeling right in front of me with her face at the level of my hips.

She looks at me terribly intensely. Embarrassingly so, actually. She stares, almost as if she's curious, and I find that a little bit odd.

"Don't," I say, self-consciously, and put my knees together.

She laughs, and pulls at them to move them apart.

I stop her. I squeeze my knees tightly together. "Don't stare," I say. "That's kind of weird."

"I like to look."

"Don't."

"You did that to me."

"Not like that. Not so... stareily."

She smiles a little. "I want to though," she says, and although that sounds kind of demanding and bossy, I think she's mostly just teasing.

I shake my head anyway. "Still don't," I say. "Please?"

She grins, and kisses my knee. "I really want to," she says in a soft, teasy, tempting voice.