42

I lick Anna, and taste how wet and warm she is, and feel her softness, and her spready-openness under my tongue. I lick desperately, needing this, wanting to feel every part of her, to taste all of her, to lose myself in what I'm doing. In the scent of her and flavour of her and the slippery wet goodness of her body.

I lick, and soon I hear her start to gasp. She sighs, and gasps again, and her hands move on my head, holding me more tightly. Soon she's sighing faster, and breathing quickly, almost as if she's running out of air.

She's panting, really, and she's moving her hips more frantically against my mouth, too, and I'm pretty sure I know why.

She's close. She's almost there. It's happening surprisingly quickly. She's quick, far quicker than I expected. Flatteringly, wonderfully quick.

She starts to push against me with her hips, in desperate little shudders, lifting herself upwards towards my mouth, as if she can't stand to let my tongue slide off her for even the briefest moment. She starts to sigh even faster, too, and to hold my head more tightly. But then, quite suddenly, her hands disappear. I look, as best I can, half-able to see around her legs, and see she's grabbing at the edge of the couch now, holding onto it tightly as she moves against me.

She lies there moving, but she's let go of my hair, and suddenly that becomes a problem. My hair starts to get in the way. It falls down gently, onto her tummy and leg, and I'm worried it might tickle her, since that was a thing earlier. I'm worried, too, because even if it doesn't tickle, or she doesn't notice that it is right away, fairly soon it's going to be a problem, anyway, because it's going to get in my way.

I have a spare hand, sort of. The one I was using for gentle stroking. I reach up with it and scoop up my hair as best I can, without stopping, and hold it behind my head, so I don't end up eating it, as I, well, eat her.

Ha ha.

Anyways, I lick, and suck, and she starts sighing more sharply, in quick little gasps. She grabs at my head again, and now she holds onto it hard. So hard she's almost pulling my hair a little, which I don't really mind. She sighs some more, and says something I can't hear, and then she halfway sits up on the couch, so I have to move a little to keep my mouth on her. She's still holding onto me, though, still holding and squeezing, and she squeezes, well, all of herself around me. All of her. Her arms and her legs, as she holds me, but also all of herself in another way, around the finger I have slipped inside her.

She squeezes, and moans, and sighs one last time, and then she flops back onto the couch and goes still.

Completely still.

I feel quite proud of myself.